Skip to content

Condoms. Wearing a condom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Condoms. Wearing a condom

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    inazuma
    Participant

If they can design a whole human, a rubber jonny wont be difficult

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh, it will be more easy to design a condom, but this is not the point. the point it how they evolve it: simple dress or there will be option connected to it!? this is it!

Unhealer
    Participant

my guess is that theyd just make it another layer, and it only shows up on boners

TightFit74
    Participant

I wouldn't mind if they added it as just a layer, just as long as they make it realistic. I want to see the little reservoir at the tip fill with cum, instead of blobs of white shooting through the air. If they can't solve that puzzle (you still have to be able to cum, so to see the condom fill up is a must imho), implementing a condom is useless…

Bear
    Participant

Bingo!… you have nailed the issue here Tight'.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

that's the point! why to buy a simple decoration!? make it usefull and it will be a good affair! someone ask to have the chance of some interaction whit it and i think the dev-team is on this road, or they have released it long time ago.

Unhealer
    Participant

have they ever payed that much attention to detail? itll probably stop cum and you wont see it

hentaiboy69
    Participant

maybe or maybe not! let's see when they release it!

islandsun
    Participant

Bead of precum on the cock would be nice >hehehehe > just shot it out there , no beating around the bush here hehehehe !

Been busy across lake but now boats done monday YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Fantasy
    Participant

@Tight
    in total agreement.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

CONDOMS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE SHOP

Well, ladys and gentlemen, the condom is here! now, all we wanna know is how it works! only like a clothes or more!? enjoy!
    …..
    …..
    …..
    well. i hope! ;D

CondomGirl
    Participant

BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT OF THE YEAR!

Dear development team. I am very pleased to see that you today released the condoms in ACHat and I am very happy with what I see at the shop. Unfortunately, it is only an option for the men (which I understand) and so I cannot buy them myslef (I would buy them all at once) and “make” guys wear them.

I am really curious to see them in action which is why i wait for my friends or other nice men to buy them and invite me to test with them.

Hope I can test all of them to let you know which one I consider the best in looks and “feeling”

Kisses for the developers,

Daniela

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It's nice to see you happy, but wait to know how condom is…..i really think they are merely clothes part, like strap-on

CondomGirl
    Participant

Well, just if they are (as I assume) they still might look really great in the interaction and might also fulfill an erotic advantage for me. Using them for special kinds of condom play can be left for the Christmas 2012 update then….

Still have to wait how the cum solutian would be…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

a really long term project! eh eh! 

i had take a look at the shop and the dev-team have creat a big amount of condom and (surprise!) shemale have more version then male to choose! wonder why, maybe cause they think shemale gonna follow the fashion of the moment!?

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.