Skip to content

Condoms. Wearing a condom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Condoms. Wearing a condom

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

they are what i thought theyd be, they appear on the character when theyre hard, when you cum it doesnt shoot and it doesnt look like it fills the condom or anything

CondomGirl
    Participant

They weren't as fast with the update then some of us players were.

They updated the shop now compleely and males and shemales have now the same number of condoms available: 18

They look really nice though I wonder how exciting it will be seeing a mushroom entering my body somewhere

Adera
    Participant

I got a pink one and the one with hearts on it.

Bear
    Participant

Well merry xmas Daniela…  no doubt to be a busy lady wrapping her presents up.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh, she will be…..18 different gift!

bluedenim
    Participant

Well, you got your way!

I wonder if they work like real ones where the man lasts longer?  hhmmmmmm and do the ones with “tickly-bits” make us come faster?

Fantasy
    Participant

hmmmmmm
    wonder if virtual paternity suits will decrease now? giggle
    and virtual std's too.. hahahaha

Rukya
    Participant

hihihihihi the more important thing in achat codoms , seriously , no need of one full update just for that

I want some diaphragm too for not become pregnant in achat 

Adera
    Participant

In this case condoms is more of a fetish thing than something that protects you, I have no problem with this update and my dick looks quite cute in the pink condom and the one with hearts on it . I have to buy the pink one with bumps on it along with some more to go with the clothes will wear, I can't very well wear green boots to a pink condom after all. :

Fantasy, I at least don't have to worry about getting pregnant here, though there might be less girls asking me to take responsibility afterwards.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh my….girls, you are really crazy! and i wonder how did you think to find out which one can be the father! eh eh eh!  :

islandsun
    Participant

What no Smiley face one !  hehheehhe

Congrats Youv`e been asking and received ! Enjoy !

Rukya
    Participant

it was a joke , to show that there is more needed than codoms (who are not asked as fetish if i remember)

inazuma
    Participant

decorative condoms… well you asked for it, and they went insane…

who knows they might do the same with MM poses, could end up with the entire gay karmasutra…

Rukya
    Participant

not everyone ask them ina .

Adera
    Participant

I don't mind the decorative ones.

Something that would be cute and quite sexy would be some kind of penis wraps in silk and lace.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.