Skip to content

Condoms. Wearing a condom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Condoms. Wearing a condom

Viewing 11 posts - 271 through 281 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    WilliamXS
    Participant

Hmmmmm ?

Where are the condoms with Xmass themes 😉

Merry Xmass all

Rukya
    Participant

ooohh no , thanks william they surely give you now you ask them , there is more important things to do than another useless update

islandsun
    Participant

How about condom that says >Bad to the Bone

NewGurl
    Participant

Condoms, Really in a virtual sex site.

Whats next, random yeast infections for female users!!! : 🙂

Zinah
    Participant

Well as it was said earlier, from a fetish point of view, it's a reasonable addition. And I guess from a practice makes perfect point of view.  Some folks want to always do that, it's part of the ritual.  ain't hurting me none, so have at.  No STD/I's though, thanks.

Rukya
    Participant

oh everybody seem want coddoms ok , how about female coddom , if its just for fetishism , i suppose that some have this fetish too

bluedenim
    Participant

Whats next, random yeast infections for female users!!! ::)

Last time I lick you without one then! 😛

NewGurl
    Participant

Whats next, random yeast infections for female users!!! : 🙂

Last time I lick you without one then!

😛 Lol

islandsun
    Participant

GROSS !

CondomGirl
    Participant

Doesn’t have to be immediately but maybe if one of the developers has about 15 minutes break left somewhere, maybe you could enable the visibility of cum inside the condoms after a guy came in them. The condoms are really well built and look nice. Though it would make some of my friends happy if they could at least see their cum inside the condom if they are made by me to cum in them and not on me 🙂

Vaughan

Some men are having issues trying to find the condoms in their wardrobe and where to buy them.

They are available in the shop in a multitude of colours and vary in price from A$99 ; A$129 & A$139 depending on colour & texture.

FOR THE MEN : Go to Achat Mall >> Customise Yourself >> Sex Clothing >> Pants

Its not immediately obvious if you are wearing one in your sex clothes so Achat have kindly provided a little condom icon to show you are wearing one in your wardobe area. It looks like this. To take the Condom off, just click on the Condom Icon and the icon and condom disappears off your body.

I’m not sure if Shemales can buy or wear them.
    If anyone can advise and where they can be bought, it would be helpful to our members. Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 271 through 281 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.