Skip to content

Condoms. Wearing a condom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Condoms. Wearing a condom

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

@Tightfit….summed it up perfectly.  I have run into men that thought that kissing was foreplay, some took my advice and others just got their feelings hurt.  It was really sad, kiss, grope ass, and then shove it in.  Boooooooo

@Adera… yeah some woman can be totally lazy too.  I believe in fairs, fair and  returning always turns me on.  I love to hear a man gasp in surpise, gripping the headboard and love to hear a woman moan, sigh an arch her back just right..damn getting off topic. 

@Bear  rope? silk? So you finally ready to be tied? 
    There are some dildos I can use, found out the hard way that I was allergic to latex, seriously after lossing my virginity took me awhile to figure it wasn't the guy it was the condom.  : : : :-X

CondomGirl
    Participant

Is there the opportunity to add a poll to this thread?

I guess it woud be nice and helpful if we could proof a certain amount of people who were voting for the launch of condoms in AChat!

islandsun
    Participant

This is the way I see it !   Making Love is like a fine Art ! It`s in the wanting to give pure pleasure !    hope I don`t sound corny ! ok back to dark mode LOL  

Adera
    Participant

@CondomGirl: Yes you can add a poll, there should be a button somewhere that says “Add Poll” or something.

@Sinnnn: Maybe you should grab Janine and get far off topic.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I think CondomGirl would have to start her own thread. I'm pretty sure it's the person who created the thread that is the only one who can add a poll.

Adera
    Participant

Oh, yes, right. I thought it was she who made the thread… oops.

Bear
    Participant

yep, yep yep…
    Person who initiates thread does it…(1) create the topic,..(2) and first entry..(3)then modify on the bottom right an options pops up to create the poll

Unhealer
    Participant

but I want cyber aids

islandsun
    Participant

@Unhealer  You are only confirm that Canadaians are crazy ! Wait a minute , your out west  ! lol

Unhealer
    Participant

im crazy but you like it

CondomGirl
    Participant

No, I didn't start the thread. But indeed this thread would have been mine if I had joined a few days earlier. It is exactly my kind of a thread.

Unhealer
    Participant

i would have never guessed

islandsun
    Participant

@ Unhealer  Your such a sickco  :

Unhealer
    Participant

damn right

islandsun
    Participant

@ Unhealer  try to at least putting a little honey on that !  as I tweaked your peck hard !

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.