Skip to content

Condoms. Wearing a condom

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Condoms. Wearing a condom

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    Ardeur
    Participant

Sunny, always check if he's carrying a broom. He has this thing with broomsticks… if it's just a brush you'll be fine 

sinnnn
    Participant

hell if cyber dieseases are going to be floating round, fuck my allergies, give me some condoms…hey what bout the female condoms, they still make those? lol

CondomGirl
    Participant

I would also vote for female condoms as well. If they decide to add condoms to this game then please add the full line. Different colours and male condoms as well as female ones.

Adera
    Participant

You mean the condom thing that's put into the vagina by the girl before sex?

Unhealer
    Participant

diaphragms and condoms are different, female condoms are like weird ring balloon dealies that the chick like puts over her vag before the guy goes in or something

Ardeur
    Participant

I've never used female condoms, but from what I've seen it's like having a bag stuck inside. I'd rather have one with a snug fit going in and out of me instead of him rampaging in a bag…

CondomGirl
    Participant

I have used them But they function basically as you mentioned it. Seriously, male condoms much more comfortable to use. But female condoms are nice when having sex with guys who totally argue about wearing a condom or even are allergic to latex.

islandsun
    Participant

Well if  a guy argues about wearing a condem !  I would double think about being w that person ! 😮

sinnnn
    Participant

Never saw the point of female condom, its like the male version just baggy.  If a guy going to fuss bout wearing a hat, then he can have a flashback to his fist days, cause I am out. 

Did hear from a friend who uses plastic renolds wrap on girls pussy when she goes down. 

Bear
    Participant

Hmmm,…never considered that possibility sinnnnn… I was using the wrap in a different manner. :

Janine Dee
    Participant

Wouldn't a latex allergy issue come up with male or female condoms if there is a later allergy issue CondomGirl?

I will parrot Sinnnn however and say a partner who isn't willing to practice safe sex is a partner you don't need to have.

And for Sinnnn, plastic wrap is a definite (hypo-allergenic option).   :-*

sinnnn
    Participant

You know I want to grab fistful of your hair and pull you into a deep long kiss, fingers trailing down your spine..then we can see what we can do with the wrap… :-* :-* :-*

Janine Dee
    Participant

I am TOTALLY on board with that plan.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Adera
    Participant

Here they go again at the pyjama party.

Picking up the pillow again to hug so not to show my hard nipples… and rub a little against it as I'm watching them.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yeah, I couldn't see Sinnnn and I playing too long at the shy sort of foreplay, we would be naked and pleasuring each other fairly quickly. One of the reasons I was just planning on just a large button down night shirt to sleep in, rolled up or torn open VERY easy access.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.