Skip to content

What do you think about… The discussion thread

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… What do you think about… The discussion thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Please share your opinions. Everyone is welcome to add his thoughts.  Please accept different opinions, ask if something is not unique and explain your reasons too. For the beginning, I don't differ between AChat and real life but of course you may and should do.
    As I lead this discussion I won't add my own thoughts. So if I post something, it's just to ask, to pool or to lead the discussion back to topic.

The first statement:

Sex without love is no problem
    Brandybee
    Participant

This is comparing Lust and Love.  Separate it can be fabulous and naughty,  the learning experience of honing your sexual techniques and sexual flirts  and maybe diverting into kinks that excite & stimulate you.

Everyone should try the lust part to ensure when they meet  their special person, they are ready to make a commitment and know from experience & knowledge gained, that they are not missing out after all,  and  Lust with Love and the emotional boost that gives to enhance the relationship is afterall the best feeling in the world and Cloud 9  does in fact exist.

In the meantime, enjoy the LUST …  you never know when LOVE will whammy you straight between the eyes . 

Of course, then you get into  Men are STUDS and Woman are SLUTS  social acceptance of the situation,  …  Men like a lady in public & a naughty little whore in the bedroom …  and for that…  experience and education in sexual matters is the key …

Oh… to be a whore, or not to be a whore is always the question a girl has to ask herself in her life decisions …

Thank God , we have Achat & the anonymity to balance our naughty side  hehehe 

Adera
    Participant

Females have such a advantage here, it's way easier for them to have a one night stand after a party if they like to. It can be such a bother having to tell people about me being a tgirl sometimes… if I had been born female I might have gone for more one night stands than I do now.

Still, I do like having sex just for the sake of it.

Lover
    Participant

The new statement, free to discuss:

Are you a hero when you rescue people but these people would not have been in danger if you had be careful before?
    (For example, you took drugs or alcohol before, didn't check the situation or haven't done your job correct….)

Momma_andrea
    Participant

NO. if you created the problem it is your responsability to fix it.
    thats like me pushing you into the pool but at the last moment, grabbing you by the hair and pulling you back and then saying, “saved your life”

Brandybee
    Participant

You know, I read this  topic discussion and immediately thought of the below alleged disease….

Munchausen by proxy syndrome (MBPS) is a relatively rare form of child abuse that involves the exaggeration or fabrication of illnesses or symptoms by a primary caretaker.
    In MBPS, an individual — usually a parent or caregiver— causes or fabricates symptoms in a child. The adult deliberately misleads others (particularly medical professionals), and may go as far as to actually cause symptoms in the child through poisoning, medication, or even suffocation. In most cases (85%), the mother is responsible for causing the illness or symptoms.

Heres my thoughts on the topic….
    So if you are drunk, drugged up or attention seeking and cause something serious to happen ,  then it is only right you do everything in your power to put it right.. 
    If its accidental, or incidental … then you are to blame & should be punished appropriately.

If it is on purpose , then that is premeditated and  aggravates the offence and criminality and you should be locked up.

Hero … no …   

Only if  you did save someone from serious risk or harm ,  was not the cause of it and were noble in your actions,  and being drunk or drugged up  was in fact , one of those things at the time… Then you can be hailed a hero and get your medal.

Lover
    Participant

To go hunting is murder! No, to go hunting is sport

jayc
    Participant

I myself do not hunt but know people who do, and in the states the eradication of natural predators have made it a necessity to control the very very large deer population. The alternative is mass starvation of the herds every winter.

And in rural areas, families on limited budgets count on a deer to  help feed there family over the winter. So I don’t look at it as sport or murder just a way of life. On the plus side all hunters must purchase a license and that money for the most part is used to persevere this countries magnificent forests and wildlife.

On the other hand I DETEST “trophy” hunting. Hunter who shoot animals just for the thrill and  to have there picture taken with animal and maybe  have the head mounted for their den.

As in every other aspect of life you have good and bad  hunters.

To sum up…………responsible hunting  ok    Trophy hunting  obscene

Momma_andrea
    Participant

On the other hand I DETEST “trophy” hunting. Hunter who shoot animals just for the thrill and  to have there picture taken with animal and maybe  have the head mounted for their den.

As in every other aspect of life you have good and bad  hunters.

To sum up…………responsible hunting  ok    Trophy hunting  obscene

I live in rural Ohio and I have never met a trophy hunter. Everyone I know eats what they kill. I actually think it is better to be connected to your food source like that. You kill it, you clean it, you eat it, a package in the supermarket you have no idea where it came from. You also have no respect for it.

So I agree with Jayc.

Brandybee
    Participant

Bad timing for this topic …    We are just about to have a badger cull in the UK ….  a protected species ….. why  …  cus someone decided they spread  bovine TB in cattle …  and there's another argument cus even the experts cant agree that they do …  then there's the vaccine that could help the situation but EU laws stop us ….

So I say, shoot the bloody hunters … and the EU  bureacrats … 

Kill to eat sure,  culling …  to eat sure….    culling cus of EU laws and fishing rules … shoot them & the trophy hunters …. disgraceful…

And think of our countryside a few backs ….  pyres of burning cattle everywhere when the foot and mouth disease took hold..  not harmful to humans and there's a vaccine too ….  to keep Europe officials  happy….  wheres my gun .. mmm  could someone teach me to shoot 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

that's just an excuse….they hunt whales for the meat: in Japan, it's a really appreciated food!

Lover
    Participant

It's not just Japan, alos Island, Norway, South Korea…
    Greenpeace was successfull with a campaign against Japan. I have read an article in a magazine about their fight and I just can give my compliments to them – they risk their own life to save whales.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Mmmmm…..yes, Greenpeace fight for a noble reason, this is true….but honestly, i think they methods are a bit extreme, sometimes!

I know it's the only way they have to block the japanese ship, but there must be a better and pacific solution!

Lover
    Participant

A possible war in Syria is…

jayc
    Participant

a war is not good but on the other hand we cant stand by and watch chemical weapons being used…………sarin is nasty and vile, it would help if we got the entire world to stand up to the Assad regime. but that will never happen. no easy answers and im glad i dont have to make these decisions 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.