Skip to content

What do you think about… The discussion thread

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… What do you think about… The discussion thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

To use chemical weapons ON YOUR OWN PEOPLE, well that's just monstrous.
    I don't understand why every nation isn't up in arms about this.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

cause when there is a form of power where there is no public election, they think everything is ok to gain controll!

did you hear about north Korea recently!?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/10272953/Kim-Jong-uns-ex-lover-executed-by-firing-squad.html

they publicy kill a group of singers cause they appear in a sex tape aaaand, seems like one was the ex girlfriend of the leader ! SCRAP! WE ARE IN 2013, GOD!

Lover
    Participant

There are different sides… one is the unhuman and awful attack of people, own people in this case. Then we also have the civil war for some time.
    There is russia and china, stopping each try to force Assad to stop it. United Nations arent talking with one voice.

Now back to my question: Is a war right or wrong, is it justified or is it aggravating the whole situation?

@jayc: Im also glad i dont have to decide…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A war is never justified, Lover……right or wrong, people always die, it never change! Thinking a war is right, just relieve the hearts of soldiers, but it never delete the innocent deaths, the one who usually soffer the most time during a war

Maybe it's a trite thing, but the damn true behind any wars, i think!

Anonymous

Each answer to your question Lover has many solid arguments to support it:
    It is right because something needs to be done and protect the innocent popluation from further massacres
    It is wrong because many innocent would be killed in 'collateral damage'
    It is justified because someone needs to stop the mass killing
    It is not because none has the right to claim that what he thinks is the best

In all cases, war is sometimes the ultimate solution. We can only hope it is a short one, with  the least damage possible.

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for all answers so far.
    Jondas, i think you hit the nail!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It is right because something needs to be done and protect the innocent popluation from further massacres
    It is wrong because many innocent would be killed in 'collateral damage'
    It is justified because someone needs to stop the mass killing
    It is not because none has the right to claim that what he thinks is the best

indeed, Jondas…..you are absolutely right…..the point of view form outside or inside the whole thing make its meaning change: there is no an absolute true or lye!

Lover
    Participant

HGO  had this idea:

How about a discussion on H7N9 virus?Does anyone believe it was created as part of the new world order?Does anyone think it's a result of the over use of antibiotics?Could be an interesting chat

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmm, farmaucetic thing are a sensible subject to talk about…….i prefear to live it out of this place

Lover
    Participant
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Should Hillary Clinton run  for President  and  Would she make a good President for the USA.

Brandybee
    Participant

Personally,  I think you should move on from the past.

When Clinton left the Whitehouse, there were things heard here in the UK that questioned his integrity. I know people should not be tainted by association but it is your Country that she would be running with him in the background.

So, my answer would be no and I don't think she would.

But I am UK and not living under her rule.

Peeka
    Participant

Just for the idea of a woman ruling after a coloured man, it would be a sign of nice progress.

But as BB says, she is just another part of the big corrupts machinery, so she would probably not do better than the ones before.

Lover
    Participant

A woman after a coloured man, thats it!

I also am sure, she was the driving factor behind Bill. She would be good, just needs a male trainee

bluedenim
    Participant

A male trainee? What you mean a sub? lolz

I would say lets keep sex out of politics, but hell, ain't never gonna happen..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.