Skip to content

What do you think about… The discussion thread

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… What do you think about… The discussion thread

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant
    What can YOU do to against global warming?
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

you may all be earth kings  and Queens on  the earth   But  my father is the  Only KING  above all
    so that makes me a heavenly princess..  Just whant you to know,  guess who is praying for you..
    ask Woody  he  knows lol his a prince to  a biker prince lol 

King's%2BPrincess%2BHeader.jpg

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I say move to the Mars   I think its  cold there ..

Momma_andrea
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

What can YOU do to against global warming

Plant a Garden  a tree  maybe one like this  the more plants the better.

bluedenim
    Participant

WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING?

Well, you could walk to College like I do. Catch the metro instead of taking your car..Or even hitch a ride from a nice truck driver like Martin!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Be a active activist stand up for what you  Believe

Stop being like the Jone's wanting what the other has
    Materialistic things … rust and die

Nobody can do everything,
    but EVERYBODY can do something!!
    Have a great day, enjoy it while we can!

1. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
    2. Use Less Heat and Air Conditioning

3.Drive Less and Drive Smart
    4.Buy Energy-Efficient Products

5. Use Less Hot Water

6.Encourage Others to Conserve

Brandybee
    Participant

Ride bikes

Shower with a friend

old_goat
    Participant

less asphalt – more trees

xShezawolfx
    Participant

last night I was approached about the flag on my profile on how its racist and that I am a racist ,so heres alittle information about it.

Sinse I am Native American I have the right to say what Im about to.

yes my profile has the confederate battle flag on it. I has not a thing to do with racisum,its purely a battle flag called the stars and bars ,its flown in 99% of the courthouses right next to the red ,white and Blue,its not the confederate flag that is red and white simply a battle flag same as the Union flag started as that became the USA flag,

Think about it if the south would of won we would have the confederate flag flying instead of the red,white and blue.

I was told that it is a symbol of me being a racist yet people forget the North had slavery also but used the English term so it didn't sound so bad.

when ya`ll get the time from toon humping look it up ,then look up hitler and Nazi because I have been called that also even though Im neither,

Hitler stole from the Native Americans a item called a running cross and turned it racial, as to wear in my culture it has a different meaning and it sure isn't against any race,

then hitler took from the Christian and the maltese cross that the pope still wears and made that racial.

Darn it people look things up before attacking,because most of your hate is from people who had no idea except what they were told,

Im a betting person to a extent and I will bet this post wont stay up long but I will leave it unlocked for people who actually read for a minute and find out the truth before you speak to me and make assumptions as to my meaning and intentions 

Moderated by Brandybee.

Brandybee
    Participant

Seems to me a few members think this is a place to take issue with some comments made in the game by other individuals.

It is not, unless it is a general discussion.

If you have an issue with another member, then please iron it out with them and report any abuse or offence you have taken to Achat and support on the top bar above.

If you wish to have an adult discussion about a subject, then by all means do so.  State your case, your views and open it up for discussion.
    If you wish to educate forum on the history, do so without being accusatory.

I nor the other mods will allow personal arguments between members to take place in forum.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and open the discussion up on whether flying a flag is racist or a right of freedom?
    I do not know enough about your American history to have a view.

I know my own countries history and I am proud to fly my St George Flag &  The Union Jack.

xShezawolfx
    Participant

why pick and choose also edit my post removing a lot of it? anyone wishing exactly what the post read message me,  I did not break any tos rules ie name any names unless theres someone on here named someone then im sorry for using your name.that was also not the name of this topic

Lover
    Participant

As we told you in pm, we understand your topic as a general discussion about flags. You say you were approached about the flag on your profile, being a racist, and you wanted to give some information about it.

We didn't remove the content, just changed the title for better understanding and took out the part which could have been misunderstood or could be construed as provoking a war of words.

Suka_Wakan
    Participant

I have seen the orginal post made by Sheza  an I saw nothing that could be misunderstood by her post. People will have misunderstanding reguardless of what someone else may say. Nothing was defaming anyones person gender or race,  it was just to inform, why was it edited and a lot removed? Because of your tos rules no names metioned no gender was mentioned so where was the violation?

Anonymous

I think,therefore i am…………….

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.