Skip to content

What do you think of Summer Meeting Room also known as the Colding Room ?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls What do you think of Summer Meeting Room also known as the Colding Room ?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Oh Nat and Zu, I hope you accept all cold invites and give them a big surprise when in room you say “Now let me fuck your ass”

There should be a sign before you go in stating

SOME GIRLS ARE GURLS.  BE WARNED!!!

COLD INVITE AT YOUR OWN RISK !

Anyway.  I've tried both ways for the ° sign and they didn't work. So I found an old Topic about it.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2887.0.html

Rukya
    Participant

I agree with nat , the walk inside the room is little strange hihih , but remember the room is marked “test” 

It must mean they are working on it to upgrade it

zoerink
    Participant

I agree with nat , the walk inside the room is little strange hihih , but remember the room is marked “test” 

It must mean they are working on it to upgrade it

Yes, thats why i will wait untill they finish to say something about

for now… lot of bugs

Anonymous

The bug Zoe found today

I think we should call it the 'David Blayne'

Lover
    Participant

Is it kind of moonwalk or better benchwalk? 

zoerink
    Participant

The bug Zoe found today

Lol…. levitate in the bunch… a good way to find a way… to somewhere

lady_eva
    Participant

I enjoy it very much! Great fun!

Eidamir
    Participant

Is it true that free members can join but not talk???

I just tested it with the avi I use to design men clothes… and it seems frees can talk, but don't hear anything. I stayed there +-10min, could write, but heard noone. (Even if they wouldn't maybe answer a free, I should have been able to hear the convo in the groups). I also don't even know if I got heard from anyone…

So seems legit their only choice is to cold invite

Well I had my bro test it for me, he could talk and hear, so that is no excuse for the colds. If that was the case in the past it has been fixed but the colds are still there.
    I love to dance in the meeting area with my partner, so I like the instant action option, remuving it does not seem to be the soluction to the problem.
    I like the meeting area, because I have made a lot of friends and we can hang up all together there, and I agree to the idea of beeing able to sit on benchs, or tables. If being there prevent ppl from sending invites, even better.
    Oh, and when you are in instant action, ppl shouldn't be able to make an invite to you, me and my love, we are always getting colds  while we dance, is so frustraiting sometimes.
    Oh, and it would be good if you can add friend or ignore from there too.
    Anyway, I just think they should do those changes and that would be an even better place to stay!
    Kisses

Zuzannah
    Participant

With you there about people cold inviting you when you're dancing.  It's damn right rude when people cold invite you but when you're “Busy” its just well  unbelievably, down right wrong/stupid/rude.  These people who do it are just idiots/obnoxious assholes.

I totally agree with you about the add and ignore too.  Lets hope it's implemented soon.

But if you do ignore someone they can still get “in your face” can't they ?  It's a problem I think that won't go away, unfortunately.  Like in Real Life, there are always obnoxious pricks who think they are funny by being nasty.  Here, they can get away with it.

Tell you the truth I like the Winter Meeting Place.  I spend a lot of time in there if there is people I know in there too.  It's good just to chat and to dance.

Cordelia
    Participant

It's an interesting idea but there is so much more that could be added, some of it already mentioned e.g. display of profiles. It needs  a whole host of individual “poses” like sitting, standing in different ways, kissing, hugging, slapping, opening doors, going up/down stairs and, yes, I know one is snowy and the other is sunny but, movement from one zone to the other.

Eidamir
    Participant

Yes you are right cordelia, I also think we should have moderators in there… me and my friends have crossed pathes with some realy nasty and harmful ppl on there… report them is not enough… I have seen them again after beeing reported by several users.
    Two of my closest in here had been harassed and chased until they cry, this must stop.
    Oh and they should fix the bug that sometimes happens, when you can not see two people standing there when they are really in instant acctions. That could solve part of the bothring/colding issue. I think some ppl think you are just standidng there, so no way to them to know you are busy.
    Well, it is still in taste phase so I guess there are a lot of things to do yet.

zoerink
    Participant

The bug Zoe found today

Lol…. levitate in the bunch… a good way to find a way… to somewhere

No more bugs???

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.