Skip to content

More Clothes For Men

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Clothes For Men

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Added as room/location and it also could be a background, especially the sauna.

apollo13nut
    Participant

Which male outfit would you like to see next?

Ok, we’re all pissed at the boxer fiasco they keep shoving down our throats each male outfit update….what would YOU like to see if you had an actual say?

apollo13nut
    Participant

Enough with the male costumes!

I am sick and tired of see fucked up costumes for men that are nothing more than bikini bottoms. I want to see stuff like firefighter, a suit/tux, military (either battle camo and/or class A/B [A has the sport coat, B does not, could have the sport coat a separate option]), new shirts and pants, but STOP the god damn underwear shit.

Bear
    Participant

Ditto… I have nothing else to the well stated frustration

islandsun
    Participant

even the females speaking on behalf for the guys ! I dont recall  asking for  fruit outfits for you guys !

@ alstott was it you or someone else we need that  TUX  pic again !  DAMN IT  !

That was one hot looking outfit withalong a bunch of others !

I  don`t like being ignored , why give us the forum , if their not going to use it  !

Unhealer
    Participant

its just getting old a-team. im done with getting excited about updates and seeing queer mankinis, even if someones asking for them you have like 72 to choose from now
    I am not going to put more money into this game

TightFit74
    Participant

QUOTE : its just getting old a-team. im done with getting excited about updates and seeing queer mankinis, even if someones asking for them you have like 72 to choose from now
    I am not going to put more money into this game

ditto

QUOTE even the females speaking on behalf for the guys ! I dont recall asking for fruit outfits for you guys !

@ alstott was it you or someone else we need that TUX pic again ! DAMN IT ! That was one hot looking outfit withalong a bunch of others !

I don`t like being ignored , why give us the forum , if their not going to use it !

ditto

QUOTE Ditto… I have nothing else to the well stated frustration

ditto

QUOTE I am sick and tired of see fucked up costumes for men that are nothing more than bikini bottoms. I want to see stuff like firefighter, a suit/tux, military (either battle camo and/or class A/B [A has the sport coat, B does not, could have the sport coat a separate option]), new shirts and pants, but STOP the god damn underwear shit.

ditto

Unhealer
    Participant

theyre reading the forum, just having a laugh about our reactions to the mankinis. but people were threatening to quit achat last time too so cut it out. ive noticed that a lot less premium members come online, at least chicks, and probably 90% of them ask for gifts. there still seems to be a large chunk or premium guys but how are you going to keep those if they keep running out of money buying hookers, giving them something they wont buy so they can spend their A$ on hookers is not the way to do it

Unhealer
    Participant

on another note they hookers are all really bad looking, so i doubt theyre getting that much A$

islandsun
    Participant

@unhealer you might have something there ! Cause Ive spent a lot on the few items I like , some I wished I didnt buy ! Cause guys keep throwing money ! Hmmm Means I`m a 10 % lol : ) 😀

Unhealer
    Participant

yep the average and vast majority of females and shemales are bisexuals who should be labelling it as homo (i dont think there are that many bisexual or homosexual chicks in the world, 50$ says theyre guys) but they all fuck guys as long as they pay, most saying “gifts are nice but not required” or something but they usually wont respond to anything unless its a female or a guy offering a gift (ive tested this)

Unhealer
    Participant

shemales are the worst because i think literally 1% of them are actual shemales

PseRamesses
    Participant

QUOTE: “shemales are the worst because i think literally 1% of them are actual shemales”

drop in sometimes bb and i will teach u how to sort out the bad apples in your shemalebasket *giggle* and find tht the percentage is actually higher

😉 not much, but still. personally i dont care about gender other then for serious play. a man playing a she has completely diff set of objectives then a fem doing it. as long as they play their part well, i dont care. i have a few men playing women as friends and they do it soo well, even better then most fem do, lol.

Anonymous

Well, I got the idea that maybe we should show what a man outfit is so here is an example :

800_ima_1_1210683702.jpg

And on my way, I also found that :

Who wants to be a business woman…

islandsun
    Participant

Yummy and classy !  Love womens out fit > they take note walking into ameeting w that < I could pull off that hair style w my long hair ! 

You hit it on the nail friend ! :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.