Skip to content

More Clothes For Men

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Clothes For Men

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Our resident skeptic Pse' have a sense you could treat his condition…

Do like the business look of the woman,.. more ties the merrier to work with…

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Happyfriend Very nice uggestion.. the suit is nice and the girl looks D8** hot..
    @ Janine I can so understand your frustrations about the poorness of AChat in FF poses. Though they did seem to bring out some poses lately that made you content

Let's hope they will as well for the male population that does want to wear something else but mankini's… A glimpse of hope still remaining. It might take some time but they can't ignore our requests forever… Besides that, how many mankini's can you think up? (oops, did I just set them a challenge? lol)

PseRamesses
    Participant

Our resident skeptic Pse' have a sense you could treat his condition…

not treat, i think i can not   but i do like to be nice and forthcomming until i lose my patience then…. well lets say, u dont want to be around when i get all medieval on someones ass *evil grin* (and im talking about a roomsession here so get that picture out of ur head

Unhealer
    Participant

shemales are the worst because i think literally 1% of them are actual shemales

drop in sometimes bb and i will teach u how to sort out the bad apples in your shemalebasket *giggle* and find tht the percentage is actually higher not much, but still. personally i dont care about gender other then for serious play. a man playing a she has completely diff set of objectives then a fem doing it. as long as they play their part well, i dont care. i have a few men playing women as friends and they do it soo well, even better then most fem do, lol.

its not the realism of it, its just that these guys keeping making shemales so they can beg for gifts.

TightFit74
    Participant

its not the realism of it, its just that these guys keeping making shemales so they can beg for gifts.

What I don't get is the point of begging for gifts, a male posing as a shemale. What will he do with his credit, dress up his shemale? Then why have the male avatar at all?

Unhealer
    Participant

probably minors

PseRamesses
    Participant

What I don't get is the point of begging for gifts, a male posing as a shemale. What will he do with his credit, dress up his shemale? Then why have the male avatar at all?

maybe slushing funds gained to their male avatar?

TightFit74
    Participant

That's not possible Pse. Males can't receive gifts.

Bear
    Participant

sooo… Unhealers truth of Achat..
    The women are guys,.. and the shemales are underaged boys…so they can gain scrip and pay for their accounts that way,
    the only truthful ones out there are the gay guys,
    since most guys are secretly aware they are screwing other men who are playing female Av's

Is that what you are claiming Unhealer? Everyone here has a penis?

islandsun
    Participant

Wait a minute let me check ! : OMG  I don`t have a penis !

HELP !!!!! I`ve been robbed !!!  hehehehee !  Sorry Bear !   

Pardon pun > Feeling a bit cocky today !   

Bear
    Participant

A theft?

*striding up in a tight fitting mountie outfit*

“A robbery you say, eh? We will have to take a closer look at the crime scene and probe about for evidence.”

PseRamesses
    Participant

sooo… Unhealers truth of Achat… the shemales are underaged boys…Is that what you are claiming Unhealer?

mä määä määäÄÄÄÄÄÄ *crying my heart out*  Bear, Unhealer took my firetruck……. now i have to go and put on a skirt and play with my sisters dolls instead *skippin along merrily*

Adera
    Participant

Looks longingly after Pse as she happily skips away, I look down at my toys. I also want to play with the dolls, gets up and follows her hurriedly.

Lover
    Participant

Yes! More clothes are good, but not always these ugly ones. Swimwear, suits, hats – everything but not the ones I've found!

TightFit74
    Participant

Welcome back Lover. And thanks for your support..

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.