Skip to content

More Clothes For Men

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Clothes For Men

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

@Lover nice to see you around > 

@ Bear  oh officer what a such abig , hard probing stick you have !    lol

I have the DANCE  now I need my guy in a REAL  ( * ) ( * ) 8========== )  TUX

Urban
    Participant
    hatcher
    Participant

Well once agian leave it to the A punks to gives more of those fucking mankinis WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLES!!!!

prias
    Participant

God Damn It!!! Those hideous briefs again!!!

Pity!

Stop doing those lame stuffs and produce real costumes… The only interest to buy them is to send money to have a higher status in the research results!!

Give us usable and interesting stuff for roleplay not some that we already have in 20 models!

caramelcups
    Participant

Happy Friend you had me in stitch's with the photo example of a well suited and booted guy lmao. Seriously though these gay outfits are getting well out of hand. I have never been unfortunate enough to come across a straight guy that wears anything like these briefs in real so why do it here?. Considering the straight guys out number the gay guys on here so I'm confused as to why are guys being given these briefs? Its like the Achat designer is part of scissor sisters or something, First it was kinda funny but now its just ridiculous! I wanna see guys dressed up in suits looking like James Bond not looking like the missing members of the village people!

alstott
    Participant

who the hell is goin' to buy this?…i mean is this a profit thing or just a living out his weird fantasy for creepy clothes from a untalented A-Team designer….come on guys stop to offer useless pieces of crap…

Adera
    Participant

I agree with you caramelcups.

I want handsome guys in sharp looking clothes, not guys in gayish outfits. That silvery thing is something I would assume the guy picked up amongst the womens clothes. Now I'm not one to judge people by what they wear or their sexuality… I'm a transsexual after all but this is not what I find hot on a guy.

I can understand that they mostly make poses for FM but the clothes they make for guys does to me mostly cater to homo guys.

TightFit74
    Participant

Maybe that is just the point. Since they haven't made a gay guy pose for a milennium…

Bear
    Participant

hmmm have to go with the business suit.tux option since you didn’t give me a kilt option : 🙂

Cazzy
    Participant

@apollo13nut too right honey – great thread

huggggggggs

TightFit74
    Participant

There’s really ne vote only for me: TUX
    Though I’d be happy if they brought out a kilt first. That was requested before the tux 😉

Lover
    Participant

I voted for the tux, cause I really wanna have it. But at least I would be happy with any other nice clothes… other than the shit we get.

Triumph999
    Participant

I voted for more biker stuff, but I’d also like a tux 🙂

apollo13nut
    Participant

hmmm have to go with the business suit.tux option since you didn’t give me a kilt option : 🙂

I do apologize….At this point, even the Kilt is better than the bullshit they keep giving us.

prias
    Participant

All in the list are good but i know that tux/business suit is asked by many girls (they must be fan of Barney Stinson and want a LEGEN… DARY room session : ;D )

Love to have nun, demon and angel stuff too

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.