Skip to content

More Clothes For Men

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Clothes For Men

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    apollo13nut
    Participant

All in the list are good but i know that tux/business suit is asked by many girls (they must be fan of Barney Stinson and want a LEGEN… DARY room session : ;D )

Love to have nun, demon and angel stuff too

You have just made my day….I burst out laughing reading the “How I Met Your Mother” reference….well played!

alstott
    Participant

Definetly better biker stuff…though a tux fits well……”the only reason to wait a month for sex is if she’s 17 years , 11 months old”- Barney Stinson ;D

Valek
    Participant

I'd personally very much like to see a simple little t-shirt with a bike on it. Perhaps a rip off harley logo.

Bear
    Participant

Join the protest on designs…Pantless Friday's!

TightFit74
    Participant

Joined!

islandsun
    Participant

ohh > love guys tight butts looking here ! lol my older sisters think i `m terriable, cause I look a man up and down , with a smile on my face ! hahahaha ! Me poo to you girls w a smile on my face !    TUC  !

alstott
    Participant

Oh you work for UPS and have to checking out all this packages ;D

islandsun
    Participant

: checking out your package  ! 

alstott
    Participant

Hello..is anybody at home…i've to deliver a package…

islandsun
    Participant

: Special delivery for me ?

alstott
    Participant

let me see there's a description on it…be careful it's big and when you pet it , it spits….so you ordered this ? :

Cats
    Participant

pllsssssss Achat creators do something bout the clothing of men it is way to old fasion make something stylish we women do also want to see some more stylish clothed men when we go in a room : 🙂

apollo13nut
    Participant

When will men get something new?

OK, this topic is in response to the girls getting new hairstyles….besides the MF poses (and the male underwear most of us refuse to buy), what have we gotten lately? Seems there’s new clothes/body options for women more than there’s new poses lately. I may be a straight guy, but even I would love to see a FF or MM pose over some of the clothes/body options that have been coming….and the requests for gifts are getting out of hand because of it (at least I’ve been hounded for gifts almost 10 fold since the new lingerie have been released).

lady_kalina
    Participant

Hi

I agree with you about the male clothes !
    Missing some nice “costume” like this
    1123948715.jpg
    And of course “un bouquet de roses” (a bunch of roses)

So what is the most necessary for male actually in the game ?

New faces ? Earings ? Bracelets ?Tattoos ? Sex ring? hairy  torso ?  new underwear? 

Any wish list somewhere?

TightFit74
    Participant

Lady Kalina,

there are numerous threads on male clothing. A protest even has been organised by Beart, called pantless fridays. The most uttered requests for male clothing are (if I forget anything, let me know ): kilt, tuxito, a handsome suit as you have shown, cowboy gear (as in chaps, gloves and HAT!), biker gear and more of the kind..
    @ Apollo: I was pretty disappointed to see the black lingerie for the girls. Really the cheapest way to make a buck. I was worried Susy-a's promise meant there would be no more male clothing, and as I expressed before, let's hope they are working on something really, really good for us..
    I'm happy for you girld (and shemales), just disappointed for me and guys in general *POUT*

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.