Skip to content

THE BIG O! THE DEFAULT ORGASM.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas THE BIG O! THE DEFAULT ORGASM.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

In some poses it works quite well and some guys finds it really hot to see my avatar cumming while getting fucked by him.

It would be great if you could see when a man comes inside you, how he stiffens up, his thrust becoming needy, irregular and maybe some kind of shudder when he pumps into me… I somehow want it to be very apparent from the moves when he comes. It would also be great if his cum would seep out from me when he withdraws his cock. 😛

When I cum while getting fucked in my ass I rather not have things change much, it’s kinda weird if he’s pumping hard and fast into me in a way and that completely changes when I cum. Irl I will start to squeeze him rhythmically from reflex which might make him change phase though.

Maybe we could have an option to have a guys cum slowly seep out after he has cum inside once, that would looks so kinky and sexy. 😛

Amethyst

Achat Gods … or the powers that be here … is there any chance you can ditch the set positions for when a person has an orgasm ? … it would be nice if we had the choice at what position to remain in when we cum .. its rubbish that when you cum you move into some strange position and start to finger your own arse … I know I have never done that when having an orgasm .. in fact the body tenses .. and you cant help but stay in that position ..I may have leading up to an orgasm but never whilst .. it would just be nice to choose where we stay when having an orgasm .. Please consider this ..

Thanks Have a Top Day

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi Amethyst,

SET POSITIONS

Some of the older poses do default to certain set positions in orgasm but as the game developed and more poses made, this default was corrected and the orgasm can be in any action on that pose.

Maybe and hopefully the defaults will be changed in pose upgrades with those still left.

Amethyst

Lets hope  …thanks

Zuzannah
    Participant

Good suggestion Amethyst I find this a bit frustrating as well. So yeah totally support this excellent idea. 😉

Amethyst

Thank you

Jamie200
    Participant

I would LOVE to this change, great suggestion 😀

kisses

Lover
    Participant

The A-Team has listened to forum and all the countless wishes not to change back to any stupid pose when cumming. We hope, that they stay on this road and maybe even update the older positions – or give us cum-poses, where we can decide where to cum and the visible effects don’t disappear 😉

Zuzannah
    Participant

Oh yes. Soooo much Cum that my it drips into my mouth and on to my breasts so it can be licked off, and my Makeup starts to Run 😉

Zuzannah
    Participant

The Default Orgasm.

This issue really has to be addressed.

Example. Dominated from Behind. She is fingering her ass. As I watch yeah. And want to cum over her. It won’t let me. I have to Cum while in another action then she has to select that action again

🙁 Grrrrrrrrrr.

prias
    Participant

when I started here (5y ago…. ouch) it was the case, you could cum in whatever position or action by just clicking on a button. Nver understoosd why they changed

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.