Skip to content

What is an AChat Shemale?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat What is an AChat Shemale?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Steelsilk
    Participant

You have to pose the question don't you.  Does no one want to address the elephant in the room?  The blatant double standard in the game that says if you want to play the game as a gay avatar, AChat really doesn't really give a damn what you want. Shemales are a subclass of servants for men and women. Shemales seeking shemales, women seeking women, men seeking men…this game is NOT catering to you.  So why create the classes at all? why go half way?

I have pulled my credit card and my account will under soon.  I'm so not worried about it. There's only so many times you can fuck another shemale in one pose and get enjoyment out of it.  I don't think I'm being unreasonable if I ask for the occasional new pose. Don't treat the shemales as equals fine but give us something to go on.  Here's an idea, add the abilities shemales have with men in the bent over the table pose to the ones we already have. Lick back, fast action, and the splits and hand job. That would be a good place to start.  This would take no work at all from the development team.  Besides that nobody really gives a damn about having 200 new costumes if they have to come off and you fuck in 1 pose. 

More poses, less outfits.  how about it?

I will continue to log in and let the game check for updates but until I see a new SS or SSS sex pose I'm just logging right back off again.

Adera
    Participant

Yeah… the available fuck poses for SS and MS are far too few imo. It would be great if they actually made some real poses for us rather than just treat us as a subclass as you say.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I totally agree whit u two! Few poses in general and in some of them looks like the animation was doing whit to hurry, only for the relase

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I have never under no circumstances ask for or imply I would like a gift.
    I have purchased most of the clothes i like the poses I like (or do most often) with my own $A.
    I would say I am one of those rare females that am willing to pay for everything myself.
    I have received gifts however but that has never been at my prompting.

My opinion is that it is always on the other person if they feel generous and want to gift they can but is never needed.

As for the people that do that is on them…

I agree with Adera fuck poses that I have scene for non MF in the shop are alot less.
    Not to mention the current poses available for MF need some rethinking in areas. Speaking personally I love anal centralised poses and would love to have more of those in Achat its just disappointing to a point where i am seeing some of the poses that they have and I am thinking … no I would be doing that a different way.. or anything else.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I have never under no circumstances ask for or imply I would like a gift.
    I have purchased most of the clothes i like the poses I like (or do most often) with my own $A.
    I would say I am one of those rare females that am willing to pay for everything myself.
    I have received gifts however but that has never been at my prompting.

i really respect you and all the other girls who take this line!
    But that don't mean i think other peoples asking for gift in their profile are slut, whore or whatelse (peoples can do what they want, this is a free world!…..well, most of it!), i just ignore them!

Adera
    Participant

A big problem with the Achat shemale is all the men playing as shemales for all the wrong reasons and doing it like a man would.

Seems like the most common reason for this is that they can get laid easier this way… or some other bad reason.

Anyway I'm afraid this gives the developers a statistical view on what guys want shemales to be when they play as one instead of what real shemales want here.

I haven't asked for any gifts and I don't really need any since I pay for this myself… though I do of course want more in return for the money I'm spending here… like poses. I have to say I feel a bit of obligation when someone gift me, it would be better if we could gift other things than A$.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Yes that is a big problem Adera. Especially considering that can create a false view on Shemales as a whole.

While i cant blame them for wanting to get laid its just yeah.

Again also very true i totally agree with you I have a friend in rl that is a shemale and I showed her the shop and she was very disappointed.

I never thought you would ask for any gifts Adera you like me pay for this yourself.. I agree with you there is severe lacking in other poses for shemales (going by your opinion and the shop when I have looked at it)

A gift of what though Adera? … Clothes … Poses .. Hairstyles… Subscription time?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A gift of what though Adera? … Clothes … Poses .. Hairstyles… Subscription time?

subscription!? no way…….maybe clothes, accessories and maybe make-up can be the only one good option now in the shop. if u point on this, u maybe can prevent hooker a little.

A big problem with the Achat shemale is all the men playing as shemales for all the wrong reasons and doing it like a man would.

Seems like the most common reason for this is that they can get laid easier this way… or some other bad reason.

Anyway I'm afraid this gives the developers a statistical view on what guys want shemales to be when they play as one instead of what real sh

i really think you are right…..and probably i have my little part in all this. so, what did u wanna do to me, little Adera!?

kittenlepurr
    Participant

hentaiboy apparently you didnt pay attention. I pay for everything myself instead of being gifted this means I am no hooker. Read full posts and previous ones in future.

Modified: Sorry you did actually respond to my previous post regarding what i do above. But for here I think your implying I am being a hooker.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

maybe i explain badly….i understand you are not an hooker from the begin. What i mean is i respect girls (and shemale, obviously!) who spend theyr real money here on achat for clothes and poses whitout  requesting gift for sex!! 

kitten, i'm sorry if i give to you the impression of thinking you are an hooker……

kittenlepurr
    Participant

ok thank you for apologising hentaiboy69 I appreciate it.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh, don't worry……mistake happend! the important thingh is to clear it! 

Adera
    Participant

kittenlepurr, I was thinking of unnecessary things like chocolate or a stuffed animal that could be displayed on your profile… or maybe hugging the stuffed animal.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

ahh I like that idea

Unhealer
    Participant

or a black eye that men can gift chicks for being bitches…. not like i would do it IRL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.