Skip to content

What is an AChat Shemale?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat What is an AChat Shemale?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

a black eye!? dunno what u mean

Adera
    Participant

Then we'd need a courtroom, lawyer accessories and outfits so we can bring him to justice for battery. :

Unhealer
    Participant

Well i wouldnt mind a sexy judge outfit

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well i wouldnt mind a sexy judge outfit

mmmmh, the only way come in my mind to make it sexy is to not wear clothes under it…..other suggestion!?

Fantasy
    Participant

well for those of us that do pay our own way, maybe an actual gift shop would be better, with flowers, stuffed animales, watches for both sexes, ect, avail for gifting?
    i dont know about other females, but i tend to buy vast wardrobes when avail. so wouldnt care to recieve a piece of clothing i already have.
    just a thought….if they removed the ability to gift achat dollars, hmmm, wonder what that might put a stop to?

Adera
    Participant

Yes, a gift shop would be nice and it would stop the excessive whoring.

Unhealer
    Participant

and whores would get the fuck off the search list…
    the problem isnt that they exist, its that between them and the lesbians who dont know how to check homo its really bad. ive resorted to only searching hetero females

Adera
    Participant

I'd say that's because of us shemales, some choosing bi because they play with shemales and females, there are also some lesbians that play with shemales. This is another example why it would be nice to be able to state which genders one likes and then be able to search on that.

Fantasy
    Participant

@Aderal
    totally agree with you. and i wouldnt think that would be too hard to accomplish. maybe the dev team will consider it.
    i would be greatly pleased to see the ability to totally stop cold invites.. maybe a button to click to ignore all colds? wonder if that is
    doable.. lol..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Aderal
    totally agree with you. and i wouldnt think that would be too hard to accomplish. maybe the dev team will consider it.
    i would be greatly pleased to see the ability to totally stop cold invites.. maybe a button to click to ignore all colds? wonder if that is
    doable.. lol..

mmmmh, don't think a button can work…….how to identify a cold invite!? the client must check your chat and do a comparization whit the invite to do it. i don't think it's that easy to program

Unhealer
    Participant

more like a button to stop all incoming invites, then if a guy was to invite a girl he would have to ask nicely for her to unclick that button, or she could invite him

Janine Dee
    Participant

That would be a good way to implement it. It's a single extra step to shut off the block, but would have a lot of happy users, yes primarily female, but I think the guys too would get some use out of it.

Zinah
    Participant

more like a button to stop all incoming invites, then if a guy was to invite a girl he would have to ask nicely for her to unclick that button, or she could invite him

Yes THIS I want one.  Now please. That would eliminate the cold invites problem.  Then if you want to scene with me you are forced to at the very least say “Hi” 

Of course the next question will be “you want fuck?”  Because that's how it'll go, but the stupid window in my face when I'm playing dress-up or chatting, would be gone!

bluedenim
    Participant

kittenlepurr, I was thinking of unnecessary things like chocolate or a stuffed animal that could be displayed on your profile… or maybe hugging the stuffed animal.

I am naive, I'll admit it, was this an “in” joke?

I don't understand all the demands for gifts, sometimes in exchange for photos, do working girls really use the site? it's not as if you can cash A$ in anywhere else is it?

*confused*
    :-[

Adera
    Participant

No A$ is only in game cash so you can't cash in on it. Many just want to pay for their premium membership through whoring and if they make some more for in game clothes and poses. I must say though, I find it funny that people bother whoring for game money… it feels like a waste of time.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.