Skip to content

What is an AChat Shemale?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat What is an AChat Shemale?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Zinah
    Participant

~snip~ I must say though, I find it funny that people bother whoring for game money… it feels like a waste of time.

I ran a hooker on a chat site and earned in game money for it.  There's something exciting about being paid for sex and some men enjoy the implication that since you're bought and paid for, they can be as greedy and selfish as they wish.  Given my sexual preferences it made it 'easier' for some men to go to that greedier, “all about 'them'”, place.

Adera
    Participant

Zinah, that does make far more sense than doing it primarily for the A$.

Unhealer
    Participant

theres probably a fetish, but it cant be all that common… just people who must spend like 4 hours a day on this game…. they must only work and play this game…. why not just work more hours?
    but i dont think thats usually the case, I think we have a lot of @@@ and stuff on here who cant get credit cards and gifting gives them a way in. I don't have the time to go on a crusade to prove that shit but someone should…

susy_a
    Keymaster

If you feel you've found a too young user, please use the built-in reporting tool.

bluedenim
    Participant

If you feel you've found a too young user, please use the built-in reporting tool.

How would you know?

“I'm a 12-year old looking for ass-action”?

There is someone claims “she” is 15 and getting plenty from her step-dad.

I very much doubt both of those assertions.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Agreed Denim, but by not putting in a disclaimer that it's fiction AChat has to treat it as fact.

We had a long discussion on it well at this point a year and a half ago, but the consensus seemed to be that if you like ageplay put in a disclaimer that you do. Otherwise you are exposing all of us to trouble.

bluedenim
    Participant

Thanks Janine, but the point I was trying to make, no sorry the question I was asking was just that. How would I know? I am new to this kind of thing, in fact sites at all and don't even understand what “age-play” is, but I'm hazarding a guess……!

I believe there are “people” (I nearly said men, but that would be naive I suppose) who like dressing up as or being treated as babies, but there's no facility for that sort of thing on here (phew!) but if a real minor is on the site posing as someone much older, how could one possibly tell, there are the checks to register, but if they use their parents card…..
    Sorry I'm tying myself in knots aren't I, perhaps I can find the archive where these posts about the subject are and read them all to get an understanding of, is it still accessible and what was it called? :-[

Adera
    Participant

Ageplay is when the participants in the play view each others as being the very different in age, the people I've seen here in AChat have often been into incestuous play as well.

It is definitely not only men doing this since I've seen more women than men here wanting this sort of play… many whom wants a daddy to play with or wants to play mother to her partners.

I've been approached by a few, one which was only a few years younger than me and he wanted me to play his stepmom.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i had seen some peoples who enjoy it and had meet one of them one time……dunno if they have ever done it in real too (someone really like incest!), but probably Achat give them the chance to try it, i know something about this! Achat can be the virtual extention of your mind, where you can make your dream come true and get over your taboo, but don't forget this: on the other side there is another man, female or shamale who have his own feeling, so never joke whit them!

Unhealer
    Participant

well thats the thing right, it takes a hell of a lot of effort to prove people are minors, but one of the things that gives minors access to this game is gifting

Janine Dee
    Participant

It is certainly difficult, impossible really if we want to respect peoples privacy. (Something essential for this type of service.) What I was trying to say is that those I described could be safely lopped off as at least a partial measure, because really even if they are of age they are putting the rest of us adults in a bad position.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

the point on underage users is something different from ageplay! the only way to understand if someone is underage is talking to him and pay attention to his word: it can't be easy, but u can learn more about word

Janine Dee
    Participant

Agreed hentai, but we can't take that “feel” to AChat.

Unhealer
    Participant

with the language diversity you cant judge peoples age by how they talk. italians tend to sound like retarded 15 year old boys on this game who dont know how to flirt
    and its usually just that they dont know enough words, they pick like 3 romantic words and then say them all in one sentence, it doesnt make sense at all and then they cold invite

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Unhealer:  only italian!? more users are really bad at it

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.