Skip to content

What is an AChat Shemale?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat What is an AChat Shemale?

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

the point on young users is something different from ageplay! the only way to understand if someone is young is talking to him and pay attention to his word: it can't be easy, but u can learn more about word

Hentai Boy, what if she isn't a boy?
    ???

hentaiboy69
    Participant

What did u mean, bluedenim!?

bluedenim
    Participant

What did u mean, bluedenim!?

shit, just being pedantic perhaps, but you said

“the only way to understand if someone is young is talking to him and pay attention to his word: it can't be easy, but u can learn more about word”

and I said ” What if she (I meant the participant) was not a boy?”

Didn't mean to upset you,  just making a point. If I upset you see me in your room lol! :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh….i'm not upset. i write him, but it will be her too………..more correct was to use him/her

Unhealer
    Participant

in english “they” or “them” replaces “him/her”

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oooooh! thank for the lesson! eh eh!……………jost joking around! i don't like to use  “they” or “them” sometimes, that's all!

bluedenim
    Participant

in english “they” or “them” replaces “him/her”

Thank you.
    Sometimes we need a little correction.

Unhealer
    Participant

oooooh! thank for the lesson! eh eh!……………jost joking around! i don't like to use  “they” or “them” sometimes, that's all!

you dont know the language well enough to take liberties with it… no offence

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i know and i admit it…..that's all 

PseRamesses
    Participant

You have to pose the question don't you.  Does no one want to address the elephant in the room?  The blatant double standard in the game that says if you want to play the game as a gay avatar, AChat really doesn't really give a damn what you want. Shemales are a subclass of servants for men and women. Shemales seeking shemales, women seeking women, men seeking men…this game is NOT catering to you.  So why create the classes at all? why go half way?
    I have pulled my credit card and my account will under soon.  I'm so not worried about it. There's only so many times you can fuck another shemale in one pose and get enjoyment out of it.  I don't think I'm being unreasonable if I ask for the occasional new pose. Don't treat the shemales as equals fine but give us something to go on.  Here's an idea, add the abilities shemales have with men in the bent over the table pose to the ones we already have. Lick back, fast action, and the splits and hand job. That would be a good place to start.  This would take no work at all from the development team.  Besides that nobody really gives a damn about having 200 new costumes if they have to come off and you fuck in 1 pose. 
    More poses, less outfits.  how about it?
    I will continue to log in and let the game check for updates but until I see a new SS or SSS sex pose I'm just logging right back off again.

ur knockin down my open door girl. i tried to adress this over a year ago. basically i suggested tht we shes got lowered subscribing rates since when compared to men and women we get some 40% less value 4 our game. the way i adressed this was to create another avi to express my more feminie side. so now im punished twice 4 the lack of she orientated releases. 
    like u i pay all the way. i cant stop people from gifting me but i never use the gift, i just gift some protege tht shows promising development.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.