Skip to content

Game Idea. Chat Name Tabs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Chat Name Tabs

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

I will give them that it IS very, very new, but that just means that it needs that option implemented at the earliest possible time.

Adera
    Participant

I don't think it will happen, there is no short term economic value in adding features to existing positions…

Janine Dee
    Participant

*sigh* You are correct. I've actually expressed the same idea myself. Then we can at least hope they implement it in any new positions.

Bear
    Participant

Well any good marketer would review slow sale poses decide which should be reconsidered for modification,..in the end that can drive a better return.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The problem is the shemale poses could most likely fall like I consider FF as “There are so few to choose from so I'll buy it as to have it available.” More then that most businesses hate to revisit old efforts. At least as I see it they prefer to come out with the next thing rather then revisit old designs.

Bear
    Participant

Point taken,…variety does help I still would like to see the ladies start with a design suggestion thread,…we're are all making an assumption that these gentlemen actually understand what women want. (presuming there are no female consultants in their employment) Not that it will help but perhaps some ideas may flash in their minds.

This might include taking existing MF and providing some insight how they might implement it for the FF crowd.
    Just as suggestion.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Not a bad idea at all. I'll work on it a bit, see how I would want to start it, and if no one else has started one up I probably will.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.