Skip to content

What the hell is this ??? Suspicious Activity on account.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) What the hell is this ??? Suspicious Activity on account.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Now I’ve just looked in the Client and there is a person called this Lee200506. What the Fuck is going on ???????????

Vaughan

That’s quite worrying as it not only allows access to the shop but to your Achat account.
    I presume you have reported it to Achat (Via Support above) and checked there is no suspicious activity on your account?

Achat has changed the look of the web shop in the last week so this may be linked as they work on the update.

I have tried to log in to the shop which is now showing blue instead of lime green. I am not able to log in.

This is found on the search for lee200506

admin
    Participant

Sorry, it can be because we’re just fine tuning the caching system behind the site. Working on it. It isn’t a security hole.

Vaughan

Thank you Admin for answering us. That’s a massive relief knowing our accounts are safe.

Are you able to update us on the big Achat Game update? We would really appreciate some info on it all.

And pleasssssssssssssssssse can we have our forum tools back for inserting images, bolding, etc…

Zuzannah
    Participant

Ok. Admin,

Thank you.

Zuzannah
    Participant

More weird occurrences.

Went to the Shop on here and there was something in my basket. I didn’t put it there. I should have took a photo, unfortunately I didn’t and I just removed it.

The extra animations where in the basket if you’re asking, Something I already have.

Vaughan

The powers that be must like using you as a a guinea pig!

Put a note in your bag… “please pay first and then leave the items in your bag!”

Zuzannah
    Participant

What’s really strange is that I wasn’t logged in and that was in the basket when I went to the shop.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.