Skip to content

What turns you off in chatting?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love What turns you off in chatting?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I can laugh about almost anything as I don't take it personal. But leaving without a little note is something that just is prooving the disrespect this person has. I don't know the reason for it and I'm not interested to know it. As Bear said, it takes less then 5 seconds to be nice.

freddie
    Participant

Well i posted it just to laugh together…i m not new at this…pissed off for 3 seconds…they dont deserve more than that

Stone
    Participant

I do try and answer most that message me,  but sometimes I do not have time,  as I am already in chat with my Jayc and room.

My profile clearly says that I only room with my  man and yet,  I am still  admonished  for a rudeness I do not feel I have committed.  If they bother to check, they will see my spouse is on and if he is, he will have all my attention. If he is not, I will chat till I have to go or I meet up with him.

Can you believe, I still get begging requests that they only want 5 or 10 minutes or longer in some cases…  what do they think I will do,  abandon my spouse or chat I am in,  to say , yes of course I will room you immediately … the mind boggles at times !!!

Its incredible that they even thing I will room while I am waiting for my spouse  or while he is on.  To me that speaks volumes and is a complete turn off as is  someone who cant accept a no.  No means No, not maybe and definitely NOT a YES. 

Thank you for listening..  I feel better now      My 3 seconds are up too 

Covems
    Participant

Yep Freddie… that's my number one peeve, someone I'm chatting with just disappearing into a room without even a “by your leave'.  But like you, I'm kind of used to it and then I think about the person being new at this and everything is like them being a kid in a candy store… so I just let it go.

And MIss Stone… I wasn't begging….

Okay… maybe I was…

OOT
    Edit:  P.S.  I am remiss in my duties.  Congratulations Miss Stone, on your 100th post… now… if you'd only wirte that story.

Lover
    Participant

OOT: Congrats Stone for reaching 100 posts

What happened to you happened to me too… after telling them I chat, but only room with my girl they ask: “Sex?” Or “Do you invite me now?” LOL… its so funny sometimes…

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I agree with you all on the point of someone vanishing into a room during a chat it is just plain rude.  I've also had some people who have done this.  Both, women and men.  I always keep that in the back of my mind whenever they want to chat with me again.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

P.S.  Congratulations Stone on your posting milestone.

Rukya
    Participant

it happened to me with a man . I must say that i was very patient this day   i think i told him every 30 seconds and for 10 to 15 mins that i will not room with him . Yes , another one who dont understand what mean “no , i will not room with you” lol  

Stone
    Participant

Thank you everyone. Does this make me an old sweat now?  😮

And MIss Stone… I wasn't begging….

Okay… maybe I was…

OOT
    Edit:  P.S.  I am remiss in my duties.  Congratulations Miss Stone, on your 100th post… now… if you'd only wirte that story.

Strawberry yoghurt ?    Just happens to be my favourite …  mmm all that creamy goo rolling on my tongue.

OOT
    Dog, bone,    lol 

zoerink
    Participant

for me, somethings turn me off also, dont know if im so peculiar, or just one more:

1. i dont like cold invites. I never do, and i hate it. More when someone who you say hello, never asnwer and send a cold invite.

2. I dont like girls who dont talk and dont acting nothing, just stay there and say sometimes “mmmmmm”. In that case, i preffer to go with the robot girl.

3. i dont like when im in room, and the girl want to start to fuck in 2 minutes, no talking, no acting.. notrhing, is like a robot.

4. I dont like rude words, i can understand somepeople like it, not me.

5. Dont like persons that in a middle of a chat, go to room and dont say “have to go” or just… i go ro room, see you later.

6. Dont like girls who in a middle of a chat, ask for a present, and if you say i cant, or not, they go.

7. Dont like liers.

This is what i dont like

Anonymous

1. i dont like cold invites. I never do, and i hate it. More when someone who you say hello, never asnwer and send a cold invite.

I wait until it expires and then say something like “you could try chatting to me, you may be surprised”. Although, lol, that often results in another cold invite or a comment like “room?”.

2. I dont like girls who dont talk and dont acting nothing, just stay there and say sometimes “mmmmmm”. In that case, i preffer to go with the robot girl.

It always amazes me how someone can talk me into a room and then they go quiet. I usually think “wow, they must be so enamored with me (or the room) that they are lost for words”. I admit to making an excuse and leaving, if the lack of chatting lasts too long.

3. i dont like when im in room, and the girl want to start to fuck in 2 minutes, no talking, no acting.. notrhing, is like a robot.

well… it depends how horny I am but you are right, I want to be seduced into a fuck. However, one of the things I love about playing Achat is the control that you have. People can't interrupt what you say. And, don't like a pose request? Ignore it and invoke an alternative (and it usually works, I find). Don't like an action? Switch them to another.  However, on the other hand it can work against you. I will always remember the guy who refused to kiss me (only he had the action) despite pleading. Needless to say, I left.

4. I dont like rude words, i can understand somepeople like it, not me.

Well, “rude” is rather subjective. I don't swear in rl and I have to admit it is a bit of escapism for me to use them in Achat and I often use mild expletives while making love but there are certain words that I find abhorrent. However, you have only to speak to people and explain that you don't like them and I usually find that they comply. Hell, I look at it that it is their loss if you leave.

5. Dont like persons that in a middle of a chat, go to room and dont say “have to go” or just… i go ro room, see you later.

Ahhh well… I have been guilty of this and, thanks to the good people on this forum that always complain about this sort of thing, I hope I am improving. The only excuse I can offer is… you interrupted me, I was gracious enough to respond, the invite is ticking down.

6. Dont like girls who in a middle of a chat, ask for a present, and if you say i cant, or not, they go.

I was amazed when this happened to me the other day, although they didn't go when I ignored the request. Basically, I don't want money and I don't give money. However, I have paid for subs for a few very good friends and I have taken money, mainly because I can't return it (dammit Achat, why can't I refuse!!). I will be eternally grateful to the person who paid for a 3day sub for me when I first started, despite the fact that I was intending to buy an annual sub anyway. My (controversial, I know) feelings are that if you can't afford a sub then you can't play.

7. Dont like liers.

Well, I don't like liars but… I am a very trusting person. Not only that, this is a role-playing game. For me, in playing this game, no one is a liar.

Sorry, zoerink, not picking on you. It was nice to see a list of things in one place that I could relate to and respond to.

zoerink
    Participant

Your welcome Concerto, i respect your opinion, mainly mine in many ways. Everyone is free to have an opinion, it's the good thing about living in a world almost free (unfortunately, there are still countries where freedom of speech is not a right).

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,

Me I don't like:

1° A free user or a premium who invite me for the first time:

Him> You have poses?
    Me> Yes, I've all poses of the game
    Him> Good, wanna fuck?
    Me> No thank you, I have no time, I'm learning english in the chat. kisses

Yes, I know it's bad but if he said HI at the start, that's change all for me.
    And sometimes, I speak a long time with friends in chat, I like that too.

And a lot of invites like that in chat all the days!
    I prefer cold invites, I read the profil and I go or not

2° I don't like user who don't speak in room.
    3° I don't like people not patients, they think to be alone in the game!
    4° I don't like receiving Gifts, I prefer giving Gifts at my good friends of course. I already sent with pleasure.
    5° I hate users who ask for gifts… Grrr

Perhaps off topic:
    I don't like requests for friend/lover/Spouse from people I've never seen or chat with  :'(

tangoracer
    Participant

What turns me off

1. The silent cold call
    Not even saying hello ,hi ,hey just invite  DECLINE BUTTON

2. Do you want to fuck
    Again NO hello, hi, just that then invite      DECLINE BUTTON

3. Quirt in the room
    Have the chat to get me there then nothing in the room

will add more

Anonymous

I have a very good friend who is a lovely person but sometimes she just has to play with  people….

1stPerson: so indian? ** she isn't **
    2ndPerson: hi beautifull, want a 8inch tool to help please your needs?
    MyFriend to 1stPerson: I'd prefer a chinese
    ….then she thought this was a coincidence…
    3rdPerson: hi
    3rdPerson: u r indian
    MyFriend to 3rdPerson: no I am not
    3rdPerson: ok
    1stPerson: seen first time a black chinese
    MyFriend to 1stPerson: lol I thought you were inviting me for a meal
    3rdPerson: u r real sexy babe
    1stPerson: lol i am asking wherer are you from
    MyFriend to 1stPerson: well it didn't read like that
    1stPerson: so tell me
    1stPerson: where are you from?
    MyFriend to 1stPerson: originally?
    1stPerson: yes
    MyFriend to 1stPerson: well I was born in Morocco
    1stPerson: and living in?
    MyFriend to 1stPerson: currently?
    1stPerson: yes
    MyFriend to 1stPerson: the Hague
    1stPerson: oh ok
    1stPerson: so am indian too
    MyFriend to 1stPerson: not “too” as I am not
    …never to be heard from again…

we can never understand how conversations are often so one-sided. She is very honest and offers answers to peoples' questions and yet they rarely respond with the equivalent information about themselves.

….quickly followed by…
    4thPerson (with milf as part of name): Hello beauty MyFriend !
    4thPerson: You real choco skin ?
    MyFriend to 4thPerson: what? choco? have never heard of such a thing
    4thPerson: Ok…sorry
    4thPerson: Do you like it milf girls ??
    MyFriend to 4thPerson: what is milf girl?
    4thPerson: Milf………??  Im 50…….milf pussy !!  Right ?
    MyFriend to 4thPerson: well if you can't explain it how do I know if I like it or not?
    4thPerson: For your thing…..I think…..
    MyFriend to 4thPerson: I'm lost
    4thPerson: Do you wanna be feel my love _?
    MyFriend to 4thPerson: no thanks
    4thPerson: Correct answer !!! Play alone…
    MyFriend to 4thPerson: I was before you interrupted
    4thPerson: I am busy, please try again later!

Stone
    Participant

This is a prime example of  ….  well see for yourself ….    Don't forget I have it clearly on my profile I do not room with anyone else but my Spouse too.

HIM: oohhh my god
    HIM: stone
    HIM: i like you
    HIM: very sexy look
    HIM: offfff
    HIM: really
    HIM: why you always sexy look
    Stone to HIM: i'm with my spouse. have fun
    HIM: i need you
    HIM: baby
    HIM: i need your all body
    HIM: please
    HIM: com and sit my cock
    Stone to HIM: i just said i am with my spouse
    Stone to HIM: you are so disrespectful
    Stone to HIM: how dare you talk like that
    HIM: hahaaah
    HIM:  god
    HIM: you crayz
    Stone to HIM: dont ever talk to me again. you are rude and disrespectful
    HIM: hahaaah
    HIM:really you crayz

(SORRY I USED DIRECT ACTION HERE  I WAS ON  A TIME LIMIT)

Stone to HIM: fuck off
    HIM: shut up
    Stone to HIM : Whats the matter with you?

He then ignored me  HIP HIP HORRAH      and then I roomed and didn't give him a single thought till now…  and now I wont again … Dipstick.

Another 3 seconds up. 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.