Skip to content

What turns you off in chatting?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love What turns you off in chatting?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Umm… what exactly are you implying with that? Am I getting misunderstood again? I thought I put things quite plainly.

Covems
    Participant

Wow, what a great conversation this is.  Thank you Kittenlepurr for starting it, by-the-way, I like your screen name, it's cute and clever.  I can understand how you must feel when people assume that you should be obligated when they have gifted you.  In my own personal experience, I've only sent gifts to people that I care about, and I expect nothing in return.  From reading your posts, I'm willing to bet that if you do have connection problems, you explain that to the person at the first opportunity.

Bear… when I get zapped into the ignore bin all chances cease… I mean.. I got zapped for this:
    Me:  “… do you believe in the here after?”
    Her:  “Yes”
    Me:  “Then you know what I'm here after.”
    I put in a smiley face and got the Ignore Bin notice.  WTF?!?

Adera… some people don't seem to realize that there are real people behind the words being typed.  I don't want to offend anyone and  I try to use the “golden rule” here as well as in real life.

I understand that AChat is a game and there are winners (inviter) and losers (rest of the chatters) and I'm fine with that.  Just a “GTG” would be nice.

I too have had some bizarre responses/requests.  Some that have involved my daughter (she's a 10 year old going on 45 ) and one that involved digging up my late wife.  I ended those conversations quickly.  The wife one still reverberates.

Hey… I just realized that I think these are my first “serious” postings… maybe I'm growing up after all.

Adera
    Participant

Adera… some people don't seem to realize that there are real people behind the words being typed.  I don't want to offend anyone and  I try to use the “golden rule” here as well as in real life.

I don't know how frequent this is for females or males but I seen to be approached by these people A LOT, maybe people have a harder time in general to grasp transsexuals… wouldn't be surprising.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Umm… what exactly are you implying with that? Am I getting misunderstood again? I thought I put things quite plainly.

nothing wrong, my friend……

I of course have to answer a lot of questions about my transsexuality and such… I don't mind that but to be honest it's a bit of a turn off to get down to that all the time.

i was talking about the question some peoples had make to you about your style of life. some can be interessed in knowing it to know you better or just because they are curious about you. sorry if i had give you a wrong impression whit my preview post here, not in my mind!

Adera
    Participant

Yes, many are interested and I don't mind that, but it does cool me off.

Bear
    Participant

I think Adera… and this is my opinion… the Shemales are the class with the largest group of “fakes”… trying to say it without  insulting those immersed into the fantasy… but just just saying … they are not true shemales… rather exploring the fantasy..

Sweetie there is such a wide divergent of attitudes and roles between the players it muddles the picture. Understanding you is important… that might prompt annoying questions, I am not certain how else to approach it. Not all read the forum… where I learned truly how to perceive you and embrace the woman in your soul.

@Covems… very odd… rather bland… I can say the only ignore that I know I am subject to was also from using a flippant line, one mildly flirtaous. Guess many don't like that approach…Use at your own risk IMO.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Yes, many are interested and I don't mind that, but it does cool me off.

that was clear in your preview post…..and sorry again if i had upset you a little!

Lover
    Participant

What's turning me off?
    As said before, I don't like to talk to someone that suddenly is busy. Then, as Tight mentioned, sms chat.
    Most I don't like requests for being a daddy.

If a girl asks me “Do you wanna fuck me for xxxA$?” I make myself a joke of it  answering I don't take money for fun… the (almost) short talk after is something I enjoy

I forget all unpolite or rude messages… people are different and I don't break my head about idiots.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

My  …  I don't think about what make me off …

It is different , for my mood , for my previous experiences  and feelings …

A Thing that really turn me OFF is asking requests about  … Realworld Stuff ( Pics , Cams , Mails … ) 
    They kills my fun a lot , but still, for some who are imaginative and fun … it is not a reason to “IGNORE” them .

Else .. well I don't have rules : a word, maybe a comma may change the magic to a duty …

I can't express what is the red line between fun and duty .
    I can't express what is the red line between fully enjoyment and borness …

That's the magic of life !

Rukya
    Participant

What turn me off in chatting ? hmmm principally some weird words i think . some exemples really strange cause the effect is not the same in english and in french  :

some lines like this :
      – leche moi la chatte ( lick my pussy ) : in french totally off but really nice in english
      – pete moi le cul ( broke my ass (maybe)) : off in both language
      – bouffe moi les nichons ( eat my breasts ) : off in french , on in english

etc , etc ….

but to be honest , i gave you the very bad words in french , i suppose there is some in english too like breasts/boobs/tits . i dont know witch one is better than the other

hmmm i'll stop here cause i dont like write some words like this lol

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Wow, what a great conversation this is.  Thank you Kittenlepurr for starting it, by-the-way, I like your screen name, it's cute and clever.  I can understand how you must feel when people assume that you should be obligated when they have gifted you.  In my own personal experience, I've only sent gifts to people that I care about, and I expect nothing in return.  From reading your posts, I'm willing to bet that if you do have connection problems, you explain that to the person at the first opportunity.

Thank you. Its pretty easy to understand how i feel but simply put its a little insulting on the whole. “I am entitled because I sent you a gift” that people get. Its gracious of you to believe that but I find no reason to lie about a bad connection it happens and if you knew me like some of the others on here do I am very much not a withhold my opinions kind of person. Even if you dont want to hear it you ask for honesty you get it. Its just the way I am.

I don't get upset if someone suddenly leaves a room or goes busy while chatting, I just don't find it worth to get myself worked up about.

I really dislike the utterly and completely rude remarks from ignorant people that just see me as a thing rather than a person because of who I am or the people that are so enamored with the sexuality of MTF transsexuals that they can only see their own interest and scenarios.

I of course have to answer a lot of questions about my transsexuality and such… I don't mind that but to be honest it's a bit of a turn off to get down to that all the time.

Its less me getting upset more the whole you could have consideration for the other person to at least tell them whats happening on your end.

Rude remarks are never worth giving the time to bother with them or respond. From my perspective if someone has to be rude then they have just proved they are not worth talking to at all. Adera people that see you are a thing are merely the unenlightened fools that have no value and deserve not to be valued. People that aren't after mutual fun are in the equal location to those fools and are not worth the time and can be with themselves all alone.  (callous i know …. but achat is about having fun together not one sided)

I think the main problem is people that are curious never take into account that questions that are common are asked all the time to that person. But I also believe in trying to think and understand. Besides you are a friend Adera. Thats all that matters . -hugs-

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

It might sound wierd, saying this here, but what turns me off, is the hardcore dirty talk… my partner wanting me to call her a bitch, whore, slut, and things of that nature.

The other thing that turns me off, is… NOT talking. I hate pose hoppers.

Rukya
    Participant

lol a agree with both of your turn off things trek and if someone call me bitch , whore , or slut , i leave the room 

christinak
    Participant

OMG where should I start?

Random Person: Hi
    Me: Hi there
    Random Person: Nice outfit wanna fuck? (sends invite)

To be in the middle of a conversation and then have the person I’m talking to suddenly go busy because they went to a room with someone.  I don’t have a problem with them getting a room.  We’re all here to have fun, but I find it kind of rude to just run off like that without even saying “Be back later, Gotta go, ttyl, I’m getting laid, fuck you” anything would be better than not saying anything IMO.

I know it’s a big world and there are lots of people in it.  And a lot of them don’t speak English very well, but I only speak English, and I have it on my profile that I prefer English speakers.  If you can’t speak English without using the google translator, please don’t try to chat with me.  Its really frustrating to try and understand you.

If I don’t answer you, I’m not ignoring you and I don’t dislike you.  Its more than likely one of two things.  I either had to take a phone call or use the bathroom, or I just have too many conversations going on and I can’t process anymore at the moment.  Please don’t send me messages asking what’s wrong with me.

These are at the top of my list.

Anonymous

a couple of points were mentioned earlier and I totally agree with:

– being usually expected as a guy (or at least thats the way I take it) to keep taking the initiative  and bring up smtg to talk about. It aint always possible and can be frustrating if one doesnt get proper feedback
    – Sudden death of the chat for any reason. If the one on the other side of the line cant just notify that she/he's gonna room or got a phone or whatever, as small note later can help. I have received such small msg aopoligizing for just leaving and I really do appreciate that.

As a whole, I think it would help to keep in mind that ppl on achat are not pixels but real people behind avis, with their own real life own character and own moods (exception made for robot girl :p). One cant know for sure if whatever said (or kept hanging)  is turning on/ turning off / neutral

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.