Skip to content

What turns you off in chatting?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love What turns you off in chatting?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Exactly kitten…

It pretty sad dealing with folks who do this and think humiliation and abuse of another elevates themselves…

Do not see the truth that they tarnish themselves…

Respect goes a long ways…

West69
    Participant

blue,
    It's ok to get pleasure from this kind of act.  But a level of control should be maintained at all times. If I send a sub to ask people to come have sex with us, they will always be people I know and have spoken to in advance.  I would never send a sub out “blind” to make these kinds of requests.  For one thing it allows the sub to make choices for the Dominant.  Other Dominants may be ok with this, but I think it weakens the bond between the Dominant and the sub.  And really I think it's just plain rude to send one of my subs to someone I don't know to ask them to have sex with me.  I don't want to be treated that way, so I wouldn't have one of my subs do it either.

blue, I'll send you a PM about another issue.

–Miss Christy

Not only do I agree with your response, but an analogy to RL illustrates the approach as even more ludicrous. I would roar with hysterical laughter if someone in a nightclub strolled across the room to deliver the line, “My friend would like to sleep with you”.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

My  …  I don't think about what make me off …

It is different , for my mood , for my previous experiences  and feelings …

A Thing that really turn me OFF is asking requests about  … Realworld Stuff ( Pics , Cams , Mails … ) 
    They kills my fun a lot , but still, for some who are imaginative and fun … it is not a reason to “IGNORE” them .

Else .. well I don't have rules : a word, maybe a comma may change the magic to a duty …

I can't express what is the red line between fun and duty .
    I can't express what is the red line between fully enjoyment and borness …

That's the magic of life !

This.

I so agree. My life is MY life. this is not it. this is fun and games.
    Like in Yahoo chat back when  “ASL”  “Why? I'm not gonna meet you”
    I'm here to cyber, have fun, make up fantasies and exercise my imagination.
    If I make good friends with someone, that's wonderful and a whole other story.

bluedenim
    Participant

blue,
    It's ok to get pleasure from this kind of act.  But a level of control should be maintained at all times. If I send a sub to ask people to come have sex with us, they will always be people I know and have spoken to in advance.  I would never send a sub out “blind” to make these kinds of requests.  For one thing it allows the sub to make choices for the Dominant.  Other Dominants may be ok with this, but I think it weakens the bond between the Dominant and the sub.  And really I think it's just plain rude to send one of my subs to someone I don't know to ask them to have sex with me.  I don't want to be treated that way, so I wouldn't have one of my subs do it either.

blue, I'll send you a PM about another issue.

–Miss Christy

Not only do I agree with your response, but an analogy to RL illustrates the approach as even more ludicrous. I would roar with hysterical laughter if someone in a nightclub strolled across the room to deliver the line, “My friend would like to sleep with you”.

I wasn't talking about myself, I can assure anyone that I would not ask, would not allow myself to be.
    But I do know someone who does. She is not a monster, I like her. What she likes is not for me, but I do not condemn her for her choices.

shejoy
    Participant

what turns me off in chat : people who ask me : can we go to a room , i want to TRY a shemale .

To try ?
    Am i a try object ?
    grrrrr… hate that .

greets shejoy

ps. to the youngsters ( girls who don't do this , don't be angry ) please don't leave in a split second without saying anything after you had your fun ( squirt or whatever ) , i hate that !

Adera
    Participant

There's quite a few people like that and I'm not really interested in being an object either. I wish they'd reflect on how their request sounds.

james_dean
    Participant

what turns me off in chat : people who ask me : can we go to a room , i want to TRY a shemale .

To try ?
    Am i a try object ?
    grrrrr… hate that .

greets shejoy

ps. to the youngsters ( girls who don't do this , don't be angry ) please don't leave in a split second without saying anything after you had your fun ( squirt or whatever ) , i hate that !

I agree.  You “try” to pin the tail on the donkey… you don't “try” a person. 

Hope things are going better for you.

Lydiarose
    Participant

why do people ask when you are chatting to them… What are you doing now.. I hate that..

Rukya
    Participant

@ lydiarose : hehe yes , in the cathegory of stupid questions  . Generally , when someone ask me that , i anwser : i'm chatting with someone

Lover
    Participant

And this is nothing but the truth

Marilyn
    Participant

Something that turns me off: When you're talking to someone and then the person types something and then says “Sorry, that wasn't for you lol”. 

Lydiarose
    Participant

Rukya; How is this for a stupid Question that a preson asked me one day on here.. Could you get As from having sex in this game,( I let ye work out what As is) So I told that preson no way could you get it  but your PC could and told them to watch out for.. if you are in the game and the game froze that was the start of it and to turn off the PC right away and dont come back to game for a few months.. have not see that preson in
    game for a long time…

Lover
    Participant

Something that turns me off: When you're talking to someone and then the person types something and then says “Sorry, that wasn't for you lol

Sometimes this happens when you just are friendly,  answering the question of another person…. oh sorry, that wasnt for you

I didnt like to get cold invites and after I was friendly, telling this person I dont accept cold invites because I like to talk before… I get “ok, hi… how are you?” And afterwards…. next invite

Marilyn
    Participant

Something that turns me off: When you're talking to someone and then the person types something and then says “Sorry, that wasn't for you lol

Sometimes this happens when you just are friendly,  answering the question of another person…. oh sorry, that wasnt for you

I didnt like to get cold invites and after I was friendly, telling this person I dont accept cold invites because I like to talk before… I get “ok, hi… how are you?” And afterwards…. next invite

Yes, you're right, that doesn't bother me when i'm talking with friends.
    But we are speaking about things that “turn you on/off” , so in my head we are speaking about lovers, as on most of the cases a friend doesn't turn you on or off. 

shejoy
    Participant

Something that turns me off: When you're talking to someone and then the person types something and then says “Sorry, that wasn't for you lol”. 

i know this problem , but i did it also already , because i very often forget to change the partner , it's difficult in this chat program when you are talking with a few persons at the same time .
    So if i would do this to anyone from here at the forum , already sorry for that    : 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.