Skip to content

What turns you off in chatting?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love What turns you off in chatting?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Whether this is right or wrong I'm not sure but  it did annoy me …

A submissive approached me to have  MFF with her Master..

I was obviously polite to the submissive, she was respectful, but I was annoyed that the Dom didn't approach me first,  mainly by his assumption that he could send someone else to do his dirty work, that I am perhaps a submissive and a simple conversation would easily have ascertained my views on the subject as a whole & my sexuality  …

I politely refused the request and said her Master should make the request himself. 

He did approach me  eventually and said he sent his slaves out to get him fresh ass and pussy & that I needed a proper man …. that made for an interesting conversation….

Anyway back to topic …  I personally found that a complete turn off, never mind the fact it says HETERO on my profile, and therefore the FF part would not be my thing, never mind his arrogance and assumptions … grrrrrrrr 

Adera
    Participant

Doesn't seem like that was a proper man, nor a very manly man either. Excuse the language but why do insecure little shitheads have to try and act all dominant?

Imo that's something that's supposed to be somewhat natural to the individual, like having charm, principles and such.

Marilyn
    Participant

He did approach me  eventually and said he sent his slaves out to get him fresh ass and pussy & that I needed a proper man …. that made for an interesting conversation….

ROFTLOL!
    That's what I call a Cookie Monster!
    I'm sure you've put him in his place, Brandy! I'm laughing here with your post.
    That would absolutely turn me off!

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I did rape role play a few times on Yahoo and they didn't like it. hehehe
    The guy expects you to eventually submit or start to like it… Um, no. You want a rape scene? we're doing a rape scene and I fight and scream and bitch through the whole thing.   ( I am a writer)

They try to type in “you are starting to get excited by my fucking(or whatever)…”  NO I'M NOT!… eventualy they leave.

LOL, ohhhh good times, good times.

This is where the whole people telling you how you react is alot silly or they try to some how change your reactions. I had one person type my reactions for me I stopped them point blank saying. “I am having the reactions would you please let me have them if you just want to write a dialogue script you might as well do it with the robots.” or something like that.

Some can accept that others just leave because they aren't “getting off” but really if you have to get off by telling someone how they react you might as well not be chatting with someone. Fantasy is fine but if your interacting with someone let them interact.

Doesn't seem like that was a proper man, nor a very manly man either. Excuse the language but why do insecure little shitheads have to try and act all dominant?

Imo that's something that's supposed to be somewhat natural to the individual, like having charm, principles and such.

Overcompensation they try to do so because they aren't you can tell it from a kilometer away.

Adera
    Participant

It's just so sad, doing things like that will make many dislike them… it would be better if they worked on their good traits.

Adera
    Participant

Yesterday a guy said something kinda like this to me “We should room, you look horny”… who is he to tell me that I look horny!? If he wants to room with me he should try and make me interested, not tell me so.

Rukya
    Participant

AAARRRGGGG !!! if your avatar looks horny , it mean all female avatar looks horny too !!!!

This explain why most of peoples dont take time to read the profiles 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Yesterday a guy said something kinda like this to me “We should room, you look horny”… who is he to tell me that I look horny!? If he wants to room with me he should try and make me interested, not tell me so.

lol…..that's damn stupid thing to say…….or maybe it's he's best approach, lol!

Rukya, most people don't read profile cause they probably mean it's useless….isn't it pathetic!? well, if one of the guys i had room with at last get mad cause i'm not a shemale is their problem…..they don't want to read! 

Cheya
    Participant

I did rape role play a few times on Yahoo and they didn't like it. hehehe
    The guy expects you to eventually submit or start to like it… Um, no. You want a rape scene? we're doing a rape scene and I fight and scream and bitch through the whole thing.   ( I am a writer)

They try to type in “you are starting to get excited by my fucking(or whatever)…”  NO I'M NOT!… eventualy they leave.

LOL, ohhhh good times, good times.

This is where the whole people telling you how you react is alot silly or they try to some how change your reactions. I had one person type my reactions for me I stopped them point blank saying. “I am having the reactions would you please let me have them if you just want to write a dialogue script you might as well do it with the robots.” or something like that.

Some can accept that others just leave because they aren't “getting off” but really if you have to get off by telling someone how they react you might as well not be chatting with someone. Fantasy is fine but if your interacting with someone let them interact.

I had a similar experience a while back, its really no fun at all if he keeps telling everything, its like beeing a doll and i told him that directly.

@hentaiboy LMAO i'm laughing sooo hard now  , did that really happen to you ? i am trying to imagine the scene … gosh you made me giggle a lot !

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Cheya, honestly till now, all the guys who know i'm not a shemale in RL are happy to see me and like to room with me……but if it will happen, i'll make you know! 

Sissy_Claire
    Participant

lol…..that's damn stupid thing to say…….or maybe it's he's best approach, lol!

Rukya, most people don't read profile cause they probably mean it's useless….isn't it pathetic!? well, if one of the guys i had room with at last get mad cause i'm not a shemale is their problem…..they don't want to read!   

This happens to me a lot

They fail to read, we room, and then I role play being a guy in women's clothing and they flee. Oh god do they flee! As cruel as it is, it's also rather humorous.

G1adys
    Participant

To be called a baby (babe, bb and so on). For me that's a big turnoff

And, of course, people who cannot read my info do either turn me off instantly or switch me to sarcastic mode

Lydiarose
    Participant

Here is something i got the other day in game

guy; Hello Lydia
    Before i could answer this is what he send me

would like to pressing you softly again a wall and grinding my boby into you

I send hello
    guy; have I got your attention
    me; yes
    guy; girl do you sprand you legs and invite my body closer as i push to grind firmly between you legs
    me;LOL

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, that was a different approach, nothing to say….. 😮

the problem is if the one who receive it like it or not!

G1adys
    Participant

Yeah. As for me, i do not like it that way. As far as i can guess, not many ladies would like it as well

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.