Skip to content

What turns YOU on as far as chatting???

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love What turns YOU on as far as chatting???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    LessonInSexy
    Participant

I thought i would start a post where people can list their turn ons as far as Achat goes . Keep in mind everyone is different and thats ok. What is it you look for when you come on to Achat? What type of conversations do you enjoy having most? Is there room for conversation at all?

For me it is: meeting new people, I love to laugh so if you have a great sense of humor I think we'll do just fine, I love people who are polite and sweet and also patient(very big turn ons). Conversation is kind of like jello for me… theres always room for it.

See you all on Achat  :-*

Oh and before I forget, theres a few things that really get to me and are also my turn offs: Being sent random invites…. not because I think it is rude but because it actually makes the program act kind of weird(even though it is rude…) random threats when I don't reply, getting angry when I don't reply and spamming my chat box with hello's(from the same person)

Big_Leo
    Participant

I'll join you on this LIS. When I started achat, I was like a kid who had found the key to the sweets jar: I wanted to taste them all
    But very quickly I got to know a few people quite well, and now I often come here just to chat with people who have become more than simple pseudonyms. I can even say that, like you I believe, I met one person who has become very special
    Now when it comes to those intimate moments, fantasy is the key. I love to imagine scenarios and act them out. Once my partner and I didn't even click on any action; we just typed and went along with our common fantasy
    Imagination… the ultimate weapon

Anonymous

Leo, you said everything I wanted to say. What I first came here for is now second to coming back to the lovely ladies I can now call my friends.

Sandyspinner
    Participant

Very good topic to start…

for me
    * Getting to know the people I am chatting with makes it so when the private room choice is made that alone then turns me on.
    * Littletyping motion flirting like poking,pinching, whispering,  and tickling is a turn on for me to do and to get.
    * Getting Offline messages when I 1st sign on in game about anything even saying hi draws me to a person more.. I find that a turn on
    * Normal chatting about everyday things is like a bonding thing that I feel like I know them better and that is a turn on
    * In the room I really find it all erotic and a turn on (Being on top and Missionary is the best sofar for me)
    * I do enjoy some fantasy/rollplay a turn on, although it depends on the person for me.. Hard to find good rollplay

There is more but all I can think of now…In the game some just say the right things at the riight time and they turn me on..

Turn offs
    * Strangers wanting room
    * Aggressive guys/girls
    * Dannyello
    * Constant invites with no chat
    * 2 minutes chatting then feel like chatted enough and invite
    * Premium-members that think they are better then Non-premium-members just because they are premium.. I have met and had better chats with non-premium then some premium

Sandy

katrinaH
    Participant

i agree with Leo  :-* the use of  imagination is the most important thing in this interaction, also just plain common courtesy and respect for the other people that you are “with” is doubly important.. and really well worded and descriptive actions.

Florent
    Participant

For me… Well i guess i will say the same things than Leo : when i first came to achat, it was for sex. I have to be honest about it. But i soon realized that is was also a wonderful place to chat and meet people. I started to talk for hours with a member whithout doing anything sexual, and she became a friend. That's just how am i : i love to talk with people. And i don't really see the interest to have virtual sex with somebody you don't even know a little. There's nothing really exciting about it.

This is a short answer, i'll try to be more talkative in the future… Believe me, i can do that ! 

Louna
    Participant

I started to talk for hours with a member whithout doing anything sexual, and she became a friend.

lil' sweeties 4 ya Florent  xxx

Yes i'm very talkative and i think it's very important.  That help me  build strong relationship. With communication the game raise another level

Louna the Morbid Girl 0dx05lxh.jpg

RockNstomper
    Participant

HMM… thought I would also join this forum and respond

yes boys and girls this is Sandy's husband… I am back intown till monday then you all can have her back..

Well she is looking over my shoulder right now as I read what turns her on…
    I would like to say Thanks to those who have kept and will keep her company while I was and will be away.. Shes has mentioned a few players and to those Thanks..

Well turn on for me are—Sandy…
    Hey i am simple just her is all i need to get turned on..
    LOL so i come Home and shes sick… I might need to play this game and rub one out(I got slapped in the back of my head for that)…  geesh…
    well chat more Later I am going to bed i am tired
    later
    RocknN'Stomper

Anonymous

Hi RockN,

Welcome to the Forum.
    Don't worry, we will take good care of her for you while you are gone.

Hope you feel better soon SS.

bobbler

Tharvun
    Participant

Hi all,

i am 100% with Sandy. I agree with her list of turn-on and turn-offs. Including this particular user in the forum. 

Tharvun

LessonInSexy
    Participant

Come on guys and gals, don't be shy.. you certainly aren't on Achat . and for everyone else who has responded, have fun! and I hope you always find what you're looking for  :-*

Willyco
    Participant

What's turn me on? a lot of things…

without starting a chat

first of all
    the pose and the perspective of the avatar… I hate the front-standup pose… the right example of my preference is ugly leila… her poses and angles of view are everytime interesting and not usual

second
    an interesting profile message, that say something of the personality of the person

third
    a complete profile, expecially in the provenience… well maybe it's only a false problem, but my english is poor and I be shy with the persons that are English native speakers… from the other side, I like to chat in italian but some italian here use non italian names and don't put the country in the profile…

In chat

first and only… HAVE A CHAT!!! I hate the random invites and the persons that say HI and invite me…
    I'm a person, I like to know something of the other persons before to go in room…

In room

I love to describe my acts, to complete the poses and the actions of the room… I love the persons that do the same, or that ask me something to do… I love the particulars, focalize my mind on the acts… have some response from the other person and reach a real feeling  of intentions…

I love to know the fantasies and the really state of the person with me… I can fill a situation with a lot of stimulations, but without a feelback the fantasy it's only mine… it's a game for 2 (and maybe in the future for few : ) persons, not a solitarie… and know the situation of the other person in real can change the game and make it more “immediate”…

I like to be a bit servant… in some cases I like to follow the requests of my partner to satisfaction her… but it's depend from the character of my partner   

and what turn me off :

Without starting a chat

the avatar with the standard pose and naked or with the standard dresses, the avatar with a nacked part without a reason (like a profile message that explicate it) or the poses with the avatar far at the horizzont

the empty or sickly profile message, like “fuck me” or “I'm a slut” or something of similar… if someone have that message I probably don't respond at it… the empty messages for me are a lost possibility to describe yourself or feel your preferences…

the empty or fantasy country take me in dubit… from a side I'm curious to ask the provenience but the other side I think that if someone don't fill this part of his/her profile, ask the provenience is rude… I prefere who write it directly   

In chat

the people that not respond… I know that we aren't everytime in front of the chat window, but I search to start a conversation, I make question, or comments about the profile message or about the pose or the dress of the avatar… I don't say only HI and send an invite… well I like the answers and prefere a “I'm busy” to a silence…

In room

the people that want be immediate… I want use my fantasy… this is a relation game, not a first person shoter… I can be quick, but I want have the time for my mind to explore the situation and receive the right stimulation… sometime the rytms of the persons are different and in this case I suppose that is better be honest and say the truth and ask more time or close the room…

And sorry for the papyre   

mmm… the post isn't too long.. I must add something again 

Chatting with Ninni I had see that my post sound like a stone…

I don't pretend all that… only ask to the others to respect my ideas…
    I'm sure that not everytime I can respect the my ideas too.. but is a trace…

If I can I'll do that I have write.. if not, well… no one is perfect   

wordhunter
    Participant

Great post, Willyco… I mean really, great post!

Dannyello
    Participant

Very good topic to start…

for me
    * Getting to know the people I am chatting with makes it so when the private room choice is made that alone then turns me on.
    * Littletyping motion flirting like poking,pinching, whispering,  and tickling is a turn on for me to do and to get.
    * Getting Offline messages when I 1st sign on in game about anything even saying hi draws me to a person more.. I find that a turn on
    * Normal chatting about everyday things is like a bonding thing that I feel like I know them better and that is a turn on
    * In the room I really find it all erotic and a turn on (Being on top and Missionary is the best sofar for me)
    * I do enjoy some fantasy/rollplay a turn on, although it depends on the person for me.. Hard to find good rollplay

There is more but all I can think of now…In the game some just say the right things at the riight time and they turn me on..

Turn offs
    * Strangers wanting room
    * Aggressive guys/girls
    * Dannyello
    * Constant invites with no chat
    * 2 minutes chatting then feel like chatted enough and invite
    * Premium-members that think they are better then Non-premium-members just because they are premium.. I have met and had better chats with non-premium then some premium

Sandy

Ha,Ha You love me…yes

Nicoquin
    Participant

Willyco, i agree with you. 300% agree !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.