Skip to content

What’s the worst animated pose / action in achat?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas What’s the worst animated pose / action in achat?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SonyaVixen
    Participant

So let's not only talk about new things to be added. What poses or action in the game are bad animated and why?

For me the worst animation is my mouth (the girls mouth) within the pose “Gentle foreplay”. That “banana smile” on my face is so damn ugly.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I know I don't like the “Tongue Out” on some poses, but “Worst” is absolute, and you can find just about anyone to hate just about anything. Still, this is a good thread for areas where maybe the coding could/should be tweaked.

So I would just like that empty air tongue wag removed. What would you see that smile replaced with?

Keiko
    Participant

I agree, Janine. I can't help but be reminded of that possessed girl in The Exorcist every time I see that tongue animation. And it's used on quite a few poses. That's one animation I always avoid.

Adera
    Participant

I can't see many doing that tongue action irl, it's just not a natural reaction to things imo. Not sure what I would pick as the worst action or pose right now.

Urban
    Participant

For the pose :
    – “Kneeling Lover” i rate it as “ridiculous” at best  :
    – “Dominated from behind” other played
    – ” sex Rodeo” same but some option are cool and it look a little bit better with the couch instead of a bed

For the animations

Spanking/slaping and beating LOOOP !!

Lover
    Participant

Not just the banana smile, most of enjoying faces are shit. You're not looking like a happy person, but a very stupid one.

Rukya
    Participant

the worst ? without hesitation , the tongue actions . When i see them , i loose all exitation .

@urban : about rodeo , i dont know ( and i hope never know ) , but for dominated from behind , just dont choose the “bad” actions like grab the neck , hold the head ect ….. and the pose is acceptable 

Urban
    Participant

Humm some like the “grab head” + trash talk combo something like :

“et la ma caille tu te fait pas démonter !”

roughtly translate in : i do not now  :-[

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@urban : about rodeo , i dont know ( and i hope never know ) , but for dominated from behind , just dont choose the “bad” actions like grab the neck , hold the head ect ….. and the pose is acceptable 

weeell, from what i see, the real problem of “dominated from behind” is real phisic: in some option you brake gravity force and stay up……..are we in space, maybe!?  :

Lover
    Participant

HB, like I just said in another thread: We're not in space, but in heaven

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yeah yeah! and we all have wing to float on air! 

NewGurl
    Participant

For me the most far fetched action is the removing of the cock and slamming back in without missing.  One slip in RL and the man is going to the hospital with a broken cock.

Rukya
    Participant

Humm some like the “grab head” + trash talk combo something like :

“et la ma caille tu te fait pas démonter !”

roughtly translate in : i do not now  :-[

maybe something like : and now , slut , dont you have the ass exploded

hehe , too vulgar move  :

Urban
    Participant

Yes it could match but it is still too “vulgar”  :

PS : L'amour propre ne le reste jamais très longtemps 

Zinah
    Participant

Kneeling lovers
    any form of “tongue play” in any pose
    Sex Rodeo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.