Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 28. Wheelbarrow.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 28. Wheelbarrow.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

A new adaption of an MF pose the wheel barrow…

not-for-lazy-lovers-2335.jpg

I’ll let the ladies discuss now….
    If someone will post the options available thank you…

Price A$199
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 4. From Behind.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Rukya
    Participant

i tryed it quickly with robot girl , what the hell is this pose ?!!!

Its all you want but realistic , and we have again the occasion to suck a strapon !

it must have only 2 moves vho are nice ( i count both lovers here )

The rate i give to this pose is 1 star

Rukya
    Participant

ok , here’s the moves

GIVER :

– Quick action : I think that even rabbits fuck slower than this
    – Enjoy : enjoy
    – Anal fuck : anal action
    – Ride me baby : The giver hold the receiver , fucking her . Not interesting to me
    – Push and pull : grab the receiver’s legs and pull out the strapon
    – Bend her body : the receiver wave her body , strange move
    – Finger asshole : one good move , finger the receiver’s asshole with her big finger
    – Slap ass : slap receiver’s ass , not too violent
    – Fondle back : caresses receiver’s back , the best move of the pose
    – Grab tits : grab receiver’s breasts and fuck her
    – Lick : move down and lick receiver’s pussy .
    – Dildo outside : rub the strapon between receiver’s butt cheeks
    – 2 faces

RECEIVER :

– I enjoy it : enjoy
    – Bend arms : pump on her arms , what are they thinking about when they do moves like this ?
    – Circle with hip : make circles with her hips , too ample i think
    – Spread legs : spread her legs
    – Rub clit : rub her clit , one hand on the bed . Soooo bad , they forgot gravity laws ;D
    – Finger asshole : finger her ass hole one hand on the bed . Same remark
    – Massage breast : massage her breast , one hand on the bed . Again same remark
    – Hug with legs : cross her legs around giver hips . Wonder why this is not the starting pose
    – Straight legs : Spread her legs down
    – Lick ass : rest her shoulders on the bed and the giver lick her ass . Not a bad move
    – Lick pussy : put her feet on the bed and the giver lick her pussy . Good and sexy move
    – Suck : Useless move , put her legs up being hold by receiver , and her mouth is fucked by latex . STUPID !!
    – 2 faces

Done for the “maaarvelousss” moves of this new pose . If heteros dont have it yet , they dont need to be in hurry for this pose

Delahz
    Participant

I guess there are people who like the dildo riding thing… not for me though. I understand the addition for SF, and the port from there to FF is natural I guess.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

-yawns at the pose-

Rukya
    Participant

I guess there are people who like the dildo riding thing… not for me though. I understand the addition for SF, and the port from there to FF is natural I guess.

I know that the sucking move is an obligation as i suppose the pose is basically for FS , so as FS have the move , FF have it too . What i find stupid is the position of the female avatarin this move

;D

-yawns at the pose-

*yawns too*

Delahz
    Participant

I know that the sucking move is an obligation as i suppose the pose is basically for FS , so as FS have the move , FF have it too . What i find stupid is the position of the female avatarin this move

;D

Heh, well, I probably won’t buy the pose so I can’t really preview the finer details.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

The MF version makes little sense too.

I don't mind using a dildo in FF but there are always better choices.

Totally not worth it in my opinion.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.