Skip to content

Game Improvements to Friend, Lovers and Spouse Lists

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Improvements to Friend, Lovers and Spouse Lists

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Cats
    Participant

;D i was right bout dancing round a pole tho hahaha nice to have friends from other countried tht sometimes explain bout there language

apollo13nut
    Participant

Well back to the actual topic of friend list changes, I would love to see improvements to that as well. I have this habit of checking to see if any of my friends or lovers are online before I search. Lately I've been having the luck that my lover list says no one is online, but when I search, one of my lovers IS online, so I would love to see new notification system that says “Your lover xxx is now online” and “Your friend xxx has logged off”

Cats
    Participant

yea something like that would rlly be welcome.
    same as changing friends to lovers or the other way around now u have to unfried them and then make them lovers .
    what takes a long time

i rlly hope they change it so it is going to be easier and faster ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lover
    Participant

If a person doesn't login for longer time she disappears in your list. I can't tell exactly the time, must be in about 2 months. If they login they also appear in your list again.

Regarding last login… many would like it and it might be helpful sometimes. But i also am sure, more members love to keep it private and not visible for everyone.

Covems
    Participant

I think it would be best if this was an option for the member to toggle on or off.  It would be too easy to stalk someone if you were able to know their AChat movements.

Not that anyone would be that interested in me, but I would prefer to keep my log in times private.

As for the friend list, think of them as roses… the petals will drop off by themselves.

Brandybee
    Participant

I do not think such movements should ever be seen in the game itself & Forum access to the forum members only.

It is useful when involved in some intertwining storylines , its useful to know if someone hasn’t been active for awhile .. the recent party in the AB&G springs to mind, when a decision had to be made to continue without someones participation…

Stalking and bullying wont be tolerated here, the Mods, other members, and the Achat Gods will robustly discourage such behaviour.

And some of my Rose petals will always be pressed and kept with a smile 🙂

apollo13nut
    Participant

I want to propose a “middle of the road” suggestion. Rather than a “last logged in on May 7th at Midnight”, why not “last online today, yesterday, this week, this month” to hide the actual times, but still give a general since…like “this week” can mean anything between 3 and 7 days, this month can mean anything between 8-30 days…..and make it so it can only be viewed on the profiles on the site, not the game profiles, and only premium users can view it, and I like the one suggestion of premium members being able to “opt out”

Vaughan

There is still no way to say when someone logged in but you are able to make an educated guess as the logged in person moves up your list and down again when they log off.

Achat have now upgraded the Friends, Lovers & Spouse Lists.

Those who have been online in the game more recently move to the front / top of your lists.
    Green – Those online available to chat / flirt move to the top of your list.
    Yellow – Those online but busy or roomed in private or in public rooms are listed under the Green players
    Red – Those offline are placed under the Yellow players.

The inactive players show offline red and move further and further down your lists until they disappear from the game after about 40 days / 6 weeks.

If they have paid to play, the account is just dormant and just logging in again will make their account active again.
    If the account has never paid to play, then the account is dead. Achat have an automated system that locks the account and it cannot be reinstated. This is so these free accounts do not clog up their systems.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.