Skip to content

whispering

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas whispering

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Rakas

Guess achat need whispering while talking in a group,
    means when we chatting in group in public meet places, sometime need to whispering to one friend of that group. guess it will be useful.

lady_eva
    Participant

EXTRA COMMUNICATION AND THE MEETING PLACE
    Winter Meeting Place and Summer Meeting Place.

😮
    We should be able to send messages by mobile.

In the Meeting Place, which is fun, we should be able to touch someone’s crotch by requesting an invite, like for sex etc.

mrscara
    Participant

Chat rarely works in the meeting place, that makes the whole thing silly!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

A App  for  Achat would be nice

as for  touch someone   it  should be  mutual consent…

lady_eva
    Participant

I mean anonymous but our achat messages can be received in an inbox. This is a great platform and the ultimate in safe sex and total freedom of expression. I am happy it exists.

Lover
    Participant

Hi lady_eva,
    we all love it

;D I like your suggestions, they only had to add a private chat or something like a mailbox

lady_eva
    Participant

Messaging

Since we cannot access the chat on mobile, we should at least be able to send a message from this sit under our achat screnn name.

Lover
    Participant

Do you mean using this forum?

lady_eva
    Participant

Yes. They can wind up in our real email but always sent achat. Like with IMVU. People message each other but it goes to the inbox WHICH sends a message to the subscriber's email.

Honeybatcher
    Participant

A App  for  Achat would be nice

as for  touch someone   it  should be  mutual consent…

but then you can give the women or man the option to smack that person.

lady_eva
    Participant

😀 Yes all of that makes it fun. A few of us were talking about how you should be able to dance or sit along the benches and then, like in real life, be able to leave if you want to. 😀

Kiwi_John
    Participant

why cant the A-Team  make the metting place more accesable  most of the time it says “party is full' 

Honeybatcher
    Participant

i still say they must make the meeting place winter the “gang bang” room, where more than 3 people can join a instant sex group. and please get us benches to sit on….

Rukya
    Participant

I dont like the winter meeting room . Any second you walk there , a bed can fall on your head with a couple sexing on it

Anonymous

I dont like the winter meeting room . Any second you walk there , a bed can fall on your head with a couple sexing on it

agreed, very akward. the sex should be associated with objects already in the environment. such as benches or light poles or dumpsters in an alley so on and so forth. not random furniture showing up anywhere and everywhere.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.