Skip to content

whispering

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas whispering

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

I think too “Meeting room” is not the good name ! “Colds fucking Arena” was better !
    We speak and we meet more and better in the poker room 8)

chaz1234
    Participant

Yes… I know this is an older thread, but was going to post the same suggestion. Being able to send and receive messages to friends and lovers during your work lunch break would be a nice escape. I am not always in front of my pc, however my phone is. Any thought put into this since last post?

mooncalf
    Participant

I didn't want to start a new topic, and since this one is about messaging:

Would achat give us the ability to delete messages from our chat window?  Maybe it could be included in the next system upgrade.  I would like to be able to either right click on a line of text or highlight it and somehow make it disappear.  Then I won't be stuck reading messages such as this while I'm changing my avatar:

“I want to cum on cam for you””

Lover
    Participant

All good ideas. Just for your info, you can receive pm as email, it has to be set in profile. But of course, it's just emails, not really a messenger system.
    Removing messages in chat should be possible for A-Team, though I'm not sure if it's a good idea as long as we have this bad system. How often people would remove the wrong message, cause the chat window is too smalll or you get new ones while highliting it?

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Hi All.

Wouldn't it be nice if we can have private chat Icon in the Meeting place?

Just here:

Think that will resolve all these Cold invites to, cause if i guy is to shy to ask a girl infront of a group of people if they can room, he can ask her in private:)

And the Chat log somewhere here:

And then I can also gossip about someone if they are standing next to me SmileySmileySmiley

Just a suggestion …………….

Hope you like it or remove it then:)SmileySmiley

Hugs and Kisses

HB

Lover
    Participant

Good idea, a private chat mode would be helpful

raluca93
    Participant

YES I love it!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

ACHAT GOD please make it come true!

i take it in my bedtime prayers 😉 😉 😉 😉

Kisska19
    Participant

yes, private chat would be useful))) just sometimes do not want to move away from the company or even necessary so that no one was listening, and sometimes climb in a brazen and eavesdropping, very annoying

Momma_andrea
    Participant

^^  This

Lynn_Becula
    Participant

Definitely support this idea. PMs are so useful. Xx

AusWoody
    Participant
    chatango
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

would love to having the whispering in poker game

😛 : 🙂

lightsenshi
    Participant

This would be useful to me.  I'm not sure that I want everyone in the zone hearing my ramblings.    😮

Tiger_Mike
    Participant

So by whisper do you mean two (or more people) can talk in a private window while being in a public place?

Mike 🙂

lightsenshi
    Participant

So by whisper do you mean two (or more people) can talk in a private window while being in a public place?

That's what I mean.  Can't speak for anyone else.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.