Skip to content

Who need clothes

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Who need clothes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

I checked the shop and here's what i founded

Womens have :

– 15 tops
    – 67 dresses
    – 11 skirt/trousers
    – 17 bras/panties
    – 39 stockings/socks
    – 4 negligee ( wonder why dev team created a new section only for them and did not put them in the dresses like the swimsuits )
    – 84 full sets

this mean :

– 207 items in the line tops
    – 53 items in the line Skirts/pants
    – 52 panties
    – 70 stockings

How do you want find easily what you want through 207 items not well sorted ? it need 30 minutes just to dress . It mean 30 minutes where its hard to anwser to all messages we receive

men have :

– 19 shirts and pullovers
    – 4 waistcoats
    – 10 trousers (quasi all the sames)
    – 10 ties
    – 26 briefs
    – 8 socks
    -50 full sets

Its easyer to say that they are nudes ( sorry but i cant say in with section of men clothing the differents parts are placed )

so only one conclusion :

WOMEN HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Agreed.

Lover
    Participant

Rukya youre the first woman to say “we have enough clothes”…hahaha… but i understand your reasons.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Really…….ton of clothes enough to fullfill an entire room! Hope we can soon say the same for LGBT poses!

Rukya
    Participant

woaw hentai , its nice to dream

😉 but we all know it never happens lol

Lover
    Participant

Never say never Rukya…. you are right if you talk about the near future I fear… but who knows… in 10 or 20 years

Rukya
    Participant

if we have the 70 or 80 pose that the heteros have in 10 or 20 years , it will mean that heteros will have 2000 or 3000 poses in their bag lol

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

I think we need to focus a bit more on the TG styles, not just in the poses, but in clothing also. I'm sure some custom outfits can be created, and I'm sure there are a lot in rl also.

Lets make some things a bit more fair for those who need more than those of us who already have.

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm you mean the shemales when you say TG trek ? If its the case , i dont think they really need more outfits too as Women clothes are shemales clothes too 

Anonymous

Well it would be nice for shemales to be able to wear clothes during sex like females can.

Rukya
    Participant

they can i think . If i remember well tg can wear all the clothes that women can wear . even in sex clothes

i mean they can wear bikinis , panties , bras , the very short dresses etc …. no ?

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Well, to be honest, I'm not one to want more clothes… unless they're some plain boxers or other types of shorts or something… maybe some actual beachwear… but we have nice formalwear for guys, and some other normal things, and some… odd things. Not sure what else us guys need as far as clothes… unless its a lot more things to help our role play…

Anonymous

We can wear them in sex clothes yes but not during sex like women can.

Rukya
    Participant

its not so bad slut , this avoid you to stupidly be fucked through the clothes when you wear the swimsuits

TightFit74
    Participant

Trek, I think that men want to distinguish themselves from others with how they dress their avatar. For a lot of people it is important to show themselves as a unique individual. It is hard to do that by physical appearance of the avatar since the choice of body parts is limited, clothes, background and banners make the difference. So maybe not a difference in form of outfit, but a more varied offer of the existing ones.. Though there are never enough outfits for roleplay..

I think that if the outfits were sorted better in the character editor, it would be easier to choose something that would fit your mood or whatever you want to show on your ava.. a suggestion made before and still valid.. I don't support the conmclusion of Rukya.. Everyone wants to be unique and i still see a lot of the same outfits on girls..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.