Skip to content

Who, when not the gay … GLORY HOLE REQUEST

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Man with man in AChat Who, when not the gay … GLORY HOLE REQUEST

• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Urmel007
    Participant

Who, when not the gay … … are best users for the glory hole?
    So, where is it? arw …
    best regards
    urmel

Bear
    Participant

Excellent insight… hopefully they will release that to the MM group soon

Brandybee
    Participant

Fingers are crossed Urmel,  I'm  trying for you …   

Rukya
    Participant

i think they will do it too , the only orientation who dont need it is us FF 

chien_lubrik
    Participant

i think they will do it too , the only orientation who dont need it is us FF 

Hi hi hi that is very true except for those girls who said they got a nine inches tongues 

Lover
    Participant

Urmel, I don't know if you're the best user for it… but you are predestinated!
    I hope you get it soon

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm chien , carefull what you say , they are able to give us this pose with moves for this kind of tongues lol 

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hi hi hi  Rukya, if they do that, the DreamWorld will become more alien Time to show up our Trekkies's outfits !!!
    ( And I want green antennas and tentacles too )

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol, aliens and tentacles……..a must in some hardcore hentai!

Rukya and Eve, don't talk of them when i'm around……it can be sooo dangerous…..

abstract-tentacles.jpg

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Arghhhhh yes !!! Knowing me … I will be a victim like in Urotsukidojii … My !! My !! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Eve, you will be a perfect victim…..a pretty girl lonly in her room, maybe playing whit herself, sure to be safe inside friendly walls……a perfect scenario for an exciting begin!

… are best users for the glory hole?
    So, where is it? arw …

best regards

urmel

Excellent insight… hopefully they will release that to the MM group soon

mmmmmh, probably we gonna have FS, MM, MS…….but i'm wonder if they gonna release a reverse MS. probably, we can find few users interessed in it, but never say no!

Rukya
    Participant

Arghhhhh yes !!! Knowing me … I will be a victim like in Urotsukidojii … My !! My !! 

hehe yes i saw this manga by “error” cause of the tittle  I was little surprised , but i must say yhat the scenario is well made for a sex manga 

Anonymous

mmmmmh, probably we gonna have FS, MM, MS…….but i'm wonder if they gonna release a reverse MS. probably, we can find few users interessed in it, but never say no! /// I got to ask a reverse sm ??? I wanta know more please,
    and I will not think about it too much.
    2. who, when not the gay???  what is this post for. is this a question,  because I am gay straight and bi depending on what I am doing or feeling, I also feel like a woman some times, but that's another subject.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.