Skip to content

Why women refuse to reply.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat Why women refuse to reply.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

In fact I just can talk about myself… but I say that everything that sounds obedient, just asking serious questions, never making a little joke or sounding like there is not little self-confident is too polite for many.

Brandybee
    Participant

Dont take it personal  is the best advice I can give,   I think what the ladies are talking about is the  ” chemistry ”  I love polite guys  but I like that little bit of arrogance too …  its a fine balance though.

Too arrogant and its off putting & becomes an interesting game of wills, too polite and its the difference between being friends and rooming.

Find the right ingredient mix  , a  confident guy , a bit masterful who knows what he wants and how to get it  .. its  an interesting and intriguing dance right to the room

Its  just chemistry and finding those ticks in the box      

malicious101
    Participant

Politeness is good in social situations but in a sexual game you have to let the Lion out once in a while like Cheya said. If you tell the women you care about her, make sure you spank her afterwards.  

Hello Lady how are you?  Lady : Im good, thanks , you sound like a nice guy!    I am a nice guy *spank

We live in a world where women are treated as second class citizens my friend, because of that, unconciously women get turned on by men who are more dominant, more powerful rather than nice and polite because it completes their lack of power for being treated as second class citizens  , Scandinavian countries and some parts of western Europe are a mild exception. I for example have noticed that women approach me more when I act confident and cocky and they reject me more when Im polite and nice unles they are in their 40 s or something

And there are women out there who always like rude men, they have had family issues growing up and stuff like that, dont worry about those, they always want an asshole, never politeness and those women do exist on achat as well, I met a few myself.

I mostly like talking to European women on achat , especially those from Western and Northern Europe where women are treated more equally with men, despite some lack of some womens rights there, in countries where women are treated more equally with men, women are more able to go for nice and polite guys and in those kinds of countries guys are more polite too, not because of their race, but because of the culture they grew up in. They are not asked to go hunt for animals and bring them home , they are asked to do the same chores their mothers do, like washing the dishes or vacuuming the house.

G1adys
    Participant

That's usual gender stereotypes. I can tell you, most people cannot think freely, they only have stereotypes. And if you do not think or behave stereotypically, you will have problems with those who do.

As for me, i prefer to think independantly. I do not think that 'a man' should be agressive. If someone approaches me with dominant behavior, i warn him first, that he's one step from my blacklist. For most 'real men' that's enough to fall back and leave me in peace. And well, if someone do not understand, i blacklist them.

Yes, I'm picky and prefer quality over quantity. And I know what I want. It's my body and soul, and nobody else have the right to decide for me what and how to do something

I'm neither a prey to hunt for, nor a trophy to win. I'm a human and a person just like any other

Rukya
    Participant

WARNING !! STEREOTYPE APPROACHING !!

woaw you seem little agressive . Are you on your bad days ? 

G1adys
    Participant

No, absolutely not

I just use to fend off the agression with counteragression

Although, I won't say that for all women. I'm not actually 'a woman', I'm transgender, so I can tell only for myself

Adera
    Participant

Manners can be a very different thing to politeness.

Most men that approach me here in an overly polite way are submissives, they do it because they can put themselves in a submissive position by being very polite to me.

There are also those that use politeness to put themselves in an dominant position, like acting like a classic gentleman… a bit off putting and patronizing.

I feel that politeness can easily become a power play and a way to distance people from one and another instead of actually talking to one another on the same level.

I'm not interested in submissives nor those that patronize me, I want men that I can actually talk to in a casual manner and get a feel for, if I can't do that I wont develop an interest in them.

mercer78
    Participant

Thanks for all the input I appreciate it.  I am not an over confident ladies man never have been, and probably never will be and I'm ok with that.  You can call me stubborn if you want but I'm not going change my approach or who I am, just to satisfy someone else's preconception of what a man should be.

Lover
    Participant

@ Mercer

You can call me stubborn if you want but I'm not going change my approach or who I am, just to satisfy someone else's preconception of what a man should be.

As long as no one is an completely asshole he does not have to change his attitude. People are different, that's ok – some like apples, some like oranges. Nothing is good and bad, it just IS. You will find girls loving your attitude and you will fit together.

mercer78
    Participant

@ Mercer

You can call me stubborn if you want but I'm not going change my approach or who I am, just to satisfy someone else's preconception of what a man should be.

As long as no one is an completely asshole he does not have to change his attitude. People are different, that's ok – some like apples, some like oranges. Nothing is good and bad, it just IS. You will find girls loving your attitude and you will fit together.

Thanks so much for the support I appreciate it.

Covems
    Participant

I just try and be me.  My Mama raised me to be polite to others and to have good manners, but that doesn't mean I'm a doormat.  As Popeye always says;  “I am what I am, and that's all that I am.” 

My Mama also says:  “If it's meant to be… it will be.” 

jrewing1
    Participant

in Germany, we have a proverb who wants to fuck must  be friendly

mercer78
    Participant

I think the biggest problem from not getting replies is boredom imagine you're sat in front of your computer you've paid good money for your subscription poses etc, and you just end up clicking through search after search.  There must be a point where ask yourself is this all a waste of time and money?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

This is another point, mercer! Of course, at a certain point you are going to think about the money you spent for something you like in a situation where you are not having fun!

And here it comes you profile……it's good you try to promote the forum (i had just take a look at it), but maybe adding something more who can make you more interessing can help!
    Ok, using a shemale avatar, it's more easy to get laid  : but i can swear you i had caught some attention with what i had write on it, even from girls and some crossdresser (yep! incredible, i know it!). pint on something who can caught many attention for some times, then you can have more chance, specially if you start to be involved in threesome too! threesome, at the begin, are a good way to meet more people and then, it's possible they are more open to meet you in a private date!

G1adys
    Participant

Is it really a problem for a subscriber to find a partner? Hm, well. It might be. I'm not sure about that. I know this is common problem for free users, because almost no one wants to talk to them. But than, in Achat men population is much bigger than women one. So, a man should probably be more inventive in his ways. A woman here has the luxury to chose from number of men, so it's up to them to make themselves desireble for her.

It's not about the money. You spend it to buy a subscription, not to buy women On the other hand, there're many women who promice to fulfill every wish for a gift. Maybe they are the solution?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 138 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.