Skip to content

Why women refuse to reply.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat Why women refuse to reply.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

10 guidelines to get Susan's attention (or not), not necessarily in this order.

1) Don't talk dirty. At least not right away. I don't respond to crudities (apart from the edible kind), well, not until at least one orifice has been penetrated (yours or mine, it doesn't matter).

2) Introduce yourself. You're who from where? I don't care how fake it is (well, not too obvious, I don't think Brad Pitt plays Achat). I might look dipsy but I have travelled and I might know that McDonalds on the corner of 9th and Maine.

3) Say something flattering. e.g. “Oh, I like your hair”; “I love how you do your makeup” (oh shit, I've now given away my pickup lines). There is nothing better to get my conceited attention.

4) Apologize for interrupting. A simple “Sorry, you must be busy but..” is all it takes. Invariably, you are interrupting something, even if it's just me sitting there masturbating (and, don't you dare interrupt that).

5) Don't mention your dick size. First of all, I know you're lying. Secondly, I know you're lying. Third, mine will always be smaller and it hurts my feelings.

6) You're not my boyfriend/girlfriend, yet. I detest “darling”, “babe”, etc. and any reference to pleasuring parts of my anatomy. I get the idea of the game and, for me, sex with strangers can be better than with friends.

7) Don't mention threesomes, yet. I'm thinking of revising that, in light of the recent MMS pose. However, I don't want to stand on the sidelines wanking while you get it off with your boyfriend.

8 ) Don't pretend it's not a chat up. “Oh I'm new here, can you help me with…”. Hahahaha, I've heard them all. Although, if you look cute enough, you can try.

9) Don't comment on why I didn't respond to your first message 3 seconds earlier. You're obviously not that busy, if you can reel off several messages in quick succession but a) it pushes more important messages off the screen and b) viz. number 4, above.

10) If I say “no”, I really do mean it. Don't ask “why not?” That is one step closer to an ignore. However, if you follow the other guidelines, it might not mean “no”.

It is very fluid, lol, it changes all the time and I've got a few more but that will do, for now.

Just to add… I'm more interested in the person than gender, member status  or  ability to speak English or ability to talk intelligently, although the last will get you more brownie points.

ItsAmy123
    Participant

I think certain forum readers are already starting to follow your advice Concerto 

This guy approached me today saying:

1st Message: hi amy hope I'm not gonna disturb
    *Before I could reply*
    2nd Message: btw… I do like your clothes and your character type

Anonymous

Politeness is like an STD It's catching.

Lover
    Participant

Though he didn't read careful… he didn't wait for an answer (rule 9) 

Nat33
    Participant

A lot don't read, before on my game page I put this:
    I don't need GIFTS, I need COCKS…
    But the girls asked me to go in room!
    So I concluded that girls don't read  :
    Now I put this:
    No answers: Busy or not interrested …
    But people still insist, so I conclude that men and women don't read

After a year of successful use of this game, I think it's easier in life than here, I know it's strange but it's like that 

zoerink
    Participant

A lot don't read, before on my game page I put this:
    I don't need GIFTS, I need COCKS…
    But the girls asked me to go in room!
    So I concluded that girls don't read  :
    Now I put this:
    No answers: Busy or not interrested …
    But people still insist, so I conclude that men and women don't read

After a year of successful use of this game, I think it's easier in life than here, I know it's strange but it's like that 

LOL…. Absolutely agree with you Nat…

Rukya
    Participant

You have one here that read profiles 

Nat33
    Participant

Damn…! 

old_goat
    Participant

You have two here that read the profile.

Nat33
    Participant

Dont forget ladies and gentlemen that you are not alone in the world  :'(
    Here I just disconnect me because it's really not possible.
    Too many people and when I answer: ” no, thank you I'm speaking to a friend” they cry! pffffff
    That's why you have not answers too.

And I don't want new friends, if I want one… I ask.
    They annoyed me well tonight  :-[

Rukya
    Participant

awwwwe … you need a hug

zoerink
    Participant

Dont forget ladies and gentlemen that you are not alone in the world  :'(
    Here I just disconnect me because it's really not possible.
    Too many people and when I answer: ” no, thank you I'm speaking to a friend” they cry! pffffff
    That's why you have not answers too.

And I don't want new friends, if I want one… I ask.
    They annoyed me well tonight  :-[

I am with Rukya… i send you a hug, dont want to give you because maybe you kill me!!!

Kisses to all, and one big for you

professora2
    Participant

I think it is normal to answer to all who take the time to chat with me! 
    But sometimes it is almost impossible to answer to all at the same time..

I mostly excuse myself for that. I try to be polite always.

Kiss..

hukk
    Participant

10 guidelines to get Susan's attention (or not), not necessarily in this order.

1) Don't talk dirty. At least not right away. I don't respond to crudities (apart from the edible kind), well, not until at least one orifice has been penetrated (yours or mine, it doesn't matter).

2) Introduce yourself. You're who from where? I don't care how fake it is (well, not too obvious, I don't think Brad Pitt plays Achat). I might look dipsy but I have travelled and I might know that McDonalds on the corner of 9th and Maine.

3) Say something flattering. e.g. “Oh, I like your hair”; “I love how you do your makeup” (oh shit, I've now given away my pickup lines). There is nothing better to get my conceited attention.

5) Don't mention your dick size. First of all, I know you're lying. Secondly, I know you're lying. Third, mine will always be smaller and it hurts my feelings.

6) You're not my boyfriend/girlfriend, yet. I detest “darling”, “babe”, etc. and any reference to pleasuring parts of my anatomy. I get the idea of the game and, for me, sex with strangers can be better than with friends.

So saying “Hey toots, you have a nice pair of cannons on you..wanna f*ck? I have a 9 inch penis btw.” is a no no? Well, the explains a lot of replies.

Also, with regards to rule 2 and fake pics…I was starting to grow suspicious after seeing Selena Gomez, Katie Perry, and Miley Cyrus occupy achat. I just figured they had a lot of time on their hands (pun intended).

Anonymous

Have to agree that the first words need to be at least polite.  Especially if you are not someone I've spoken too before.  If you just go 'want to fuck' or something like that then you will be ignored and not answered. (Unless that's all I want to do that day  )

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 138 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.