Skip to content

Will Achat run on a Mac computer?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Will Achat run on a Mac computer?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sm3369
    Participant

Does anyone know if the AChat client will run on a Mac computer? I’m due for a new laptop & I’m contemplating buying a Mac laptop for the first time, but have concerns about AChat being able to run on a Mac. Does anyone here use a Mac computer to access AChat?

Adera
    Participant

I think Shianna asked about this a while back and then our devs said that they don't have any plans to bring AChat to mac.

Lover
    Participant

There is a way to run windows programs on Macs, so Achat should be possible.

This Suzy posted some weeks before:
    Here are some earlier posts regarding using AChat on Mac:

“i use AChat on an iMac Wink running windows 7 with Parallels Desktop 5 Wink”

“i'm on OS X too (snow leopard) Wink and runs AChat through Parallels Desktop 5. Everything is fine (2,4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo) !
    but i had to expand my computer's RAM because of parallels (from 2 to 4 Go RAM)”

“I'm running the game with a Imac 2.66GHz Intel quad and a mac book pro (2.66GHz Intel Core i7). The game is OK with VM WARE FUSION but I try the game with Windows 7 on a PC and the game is a little bit better”

Janine Dee
    Participant

I am considering an eventual switch to Mac as well, and what I am planning to do is keep my PC, but reduce it's use to just short of nihil, with AChat being one of those uses.

So unless you have plans for your PC you might want to keep it in some comfy corner for your forays onto AChat.

SquirrelDee
    Participant

Well .. noticed this post to late .. otherwise i would have replied to it…
    A-Chat works on Mac-OS using this  workaround (already mentioned above):

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1633.0.html

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Dee, your little guide s really wellcome! thanks!

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for your help Dee!
    With your permission I add your description to the FAQ-board.

Hab dich ja schon in englisch begrüßt, aber jetzt nochmals ein “Herzliches Willkommen” hier im Forum

SquirrelDee
    Participant

No worries mate.. also love to query forums to solve technical issues so i am always glad if I can help others skipping hours of frustratign work by posting simple solutions that work.. just a few lines may save hours of time..

Feel free to share and post my contents.

Und danke für das herzliche Willkommen und die nette Aufnahme hier im Forum an alle.. in der Community bi ich ja schon lange “aktiv”.. nun auch hier im Forum 

Dee

apollo13nut
    Participant

There is also a software called Virtualbox that is completely freeware and runs on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X and allows you to run virtual machines of any operating system.  However, some people have expressed anger at the idea of running Windows on their Mac

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.