Skip to content

Winter Meeting place Date game 2017

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Winter Meeting place Date game 2017

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Anatasia97

Scrtatch me off the list, sorry for the inconvenience..

Nat33
    Participant

Hello,
    I'm here to meet someone I don't know 

Happy new year, kisses  :-*

tangoracer
    Participant

So on the list so far
    Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

Tangoracer                                                                    Kaitlyn1989
    zoerink                                                                          Brandybee
    Javo                                                                             jade_kali
    martinus                                                                       Gigi__1 ??
    Honeybatcher                                                                jeanona31
                                                                                       Shezawolf
                                                                                       Nat33

jeanona31
    Participant

Okay, guess it will be fun to participate, so I'm in.

Javo
    Participant

Its Javo not “Jave”

mrgoodbar
    Participant

Tango I asked you to hold it again so you know I am in—-  G (mrgoodbar)

Tiger_Mike
    Participant

Hi everybody,
    I would like to join this meeting.
    Best wishes to all,

Mike

AusWoody
    Participant

ok im in

Jamesonn
    Participant

Sounds like fun, count me in

LaidBackJim
    Participant

i'll give it a go as well, cheers

tangoracer
    Participant

So on the list so far
    Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

Tangoracer                                                                    Kaitlyn1989
    zoerink                                                                          Brandybee
    Javo                                                                             jade_kali
    martinus                                                                       jeanona31
    Honeybatcher                                                               Shezawolf
    mrgoodbar                                                                      Nat33
    Tiger_Mike
    Auswoody
    Jamesonn
    LaidBackJim

Come on ladies we need more of you to join up

fisher316
    Participant

I'm in ..game  was  fun  last  year  I met some pretty amazing people!!!!!  :-* : [img][/img]

sexilicious
    Participant

haven't done it for while but sign me up

zoerink
    Participant

Hey Tango, i already sent you a private message to delete me from the game, but i think you didnt read.

I cant be into the game so please, delete me, i know the feeling of have a missing parner and i dont want that to no one.

Hugs

mrgoodbar
    Participant

Tango take me out of the date game for this time I know I asked you too hold it again but for now would be best for me thank you mrgoodbar

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.