Skip to content

Winter Meeting place Date game 2017

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Winter Meeting place Date game 2017

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

So this is the list for the winter date game
    Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

Tangoracer                                                                  Kaitlyn1989                                                                         
    Javo                                                                           Brandybee
    martinus                                                                      jade_kali
    Honeybatcher                                                               jeanona31
    Tiger_Mike                                                                   Shezawolf
    Auswoody                                                                    Nat33
    Jamesonn                                                                    sexilicious
    LaidBackJim
    fisher316

Come on ladies we need more of you to join up

Nat33
    Participant

Come on Men I need more Men for… ME 

It's a great event, you can meet people, talk about everything and nothing, nothing forces you to fuck … only from the FUN
    Don't hesitate to join us 

Nat33
    Participant

Hi Tango,

Add SirRocknDano (M) and minni91 (F)

Thank you and kisses  :-*

tangoracer
    Participant

Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

Tangoracer                                                                  Kaitlyn1989                                                                         
    Javo                                                                           Brandybee
    martinus                                                                      jade_kali
    Honeybatcher                                                               jeanona31
    Tiger_Mike                                                                   Shezawolf
    Auswoody                                                                    Nat33
    Jamesonn                                                                    sexilicious
    LaidBackJim                                                                 minni91
    fisher316
    SirRocknDano

minni91
    Participant

Hey!
    who signed me up to this???? i certainly didnt….
    please remove me

Nat33
    Participant

Hey!
    who signed me up to this???? i certainly didnt….
    please remove me

Hi Minnie, it's SirRockDano who tell me but maybe I don't understand well, maybe it was just for the daytona game
    No problems Tango can remove you from the list but you know it's fun and friendly

Honeybatcher
    Participant

If its fin and friendly why you not plating Nat's?

miahotcat
    Participant

Nice. i wana go on that date to yeah. If there are more guys then girls i can date two guys  :-*

Nat33
    Participant

If its fin and friendly why you not plating Nat's?

I play it's Minnie who don't want
    SirRockDano asked me to suscribe Minnie and him for the daytona race and this meeting game so I suscribe me 

So Tango, remove minnie91 from the list, thank you.

Eidamir
    Participant

Well, this could be fun, so sign me in, although my schedule is a bit complicated. But I'm sure I'm not the only one that has that problem. Usually weekends are more relaxed for me

Oh, and since Kaitlyn is taking a break from game and forum, I take the liberty to ask to take down her name from list. Not sure if she or someone else has asked that already via PM, but want to make sure you remember.

Kisses

tangoracer
    Participant

Sorry Minnie was only doing what Nat asked me to I will remove you from the list MMWAHHH  I hope you change your mind and come and play. Welcome to Eidamir and miahotcat your names are on the list have fun on your dates.

LaidBackJim                                                                 Eidamir
    fisher316                                                                     miahotcat
    SirRocknDano

Covems
    Participant

I know I'm  going to regret this… as I rarely get the date fulfilled… but what the hell….

… count me in …

Brutalix
    Participant

I'm in

Shezawolf
    Participant

remove me

Pomallika
    Participant

I'm in the game 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.