Skip to content

Winter Meeting place Date game 2017

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Winter Meeting place Date game 2017

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

Ok Shezawolf I have removed you from the game

So this is the list for the winter date game
    Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

Tangoracer                                                                  Kaitlyn1989                                                                         
    Javo                                                                           Brandybee
    martinus                                                                      jade_kali
    Honeybatcher                                                               jeanona31
    Tiger_Mike                                                                   Pomallika
    Auswoody                                                                    Nat33
    Jamesonn                                                                    sexilicious
    LaidBackJim                                                                 Eidamir
    fisher316                                                                     miahotcat
    SirRocknDano
    Brutalix
    Covems

Come on ladies we need more of you to join up

Vaughan

Add me and my gorgeous spouse.

Vaughan and GsCougar are in.

Anonymous

Add me and my gorgeous spouse.

Vaughan and GsCougar are in.

CHUCKELS

yes we in until the end

You guys know we always good for fun and a show ( gone train on my performance   )

d127a4f31335b1d0dc9481175a7c4439.png
    Marniejo
    Participant

add me in, please oh please let it be a man im coupled with, lol. 

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Tango
    I also think Kaitlyn is going to take part in the meeting game anymore.
    So try to convince Laura, Britt and Cotta to sign up! They don't have much to do either!

Regards
    Honeybatcher

tangoracer
    Participant

Good to see you Vaughan and GsCougor  and Marniejo your in too 

Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

Tangoracer                                                                ItsAmy123                                                                
    Javo                                                                           Brandybee
    martinus                                                                      jade_kali
    Honeybatcher                                                               jeanona31
    Tiger_Mike                                                                   Pomallika
    Auswoody                                                                    Nat33
    Jamesonn                                                                    sexilicious
    LaidBackJim                                                                 Eidamir
    fisher316                                                                     miahotcat
    SirRocknDano                                                              GsCougor
    Brutalix                                                                       Marniejo
    Covems
    Vaughan

Eidamir
    Participant

HoneyBatcher is right, Kaitlyn is not going to take part of the winter meeting place date game, as I already said earlier when I signed in, and as you can check going to her introduction topic, she is having a break from the game and forum, and I know as much as she would love to participate, she needs to focus in her RL for the time being. I don't remember if she said it in her topic, but we talked before she left so I know she won't be back until may at the very least. So, again, I ask on her behalve to remove her from the list… simply because if her name pops out she will not arrive at her date because she would not know she has a date.
    Since her need to leave for a while came was an unexpected turn of events even for her, I think she forgot to ask to take her down from the list.

Kiss and hugs.

Zoë

raluca93
    Participant

Hey folks

i think that will be fun and i want to be a part of it

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome raluca93  your in the game

Tangoracer                                                                ItsAmy123                                                                
    SirRocknDano                                                              GsCougor
    Brutalix                                                                       Marniejo
    Covems                                                                       raluca93
    Vaughan

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome Corta your in the game

Covems                                                                       raluca93
    Vaughan                                                                    Corta

DarkSpeider
    Participant

add me tango my beautiful husband

Lover
    Participant

The drawings: Round 1

jade_kali – Tangoracer
    fisher316  – jeanona31
    DarkSpeider – Javo
    Corta – Jamesonn
    martinus – Pomallika
    Marniejo – Covems
    Honeybatcher – Nat33
    GsCougor – Vaughan
    Lover –  sexilicious
    ItsAmy123 – Tiger_Mike
    raluca93 – Auswoody
    Brutalix – Eidamir
    Brandybee – LaidBackJim
    SirRocknDano – miahotcat

Lover
    Participant

The drawings: Round 2

Covems – raluca93
    Tangoracer – Brandybee
    fisher316 – jade_kali
    jeanona31 – Brutalix
    AusWoody – GsCougar
    Pomallika – Jamesonn
    Nat33 – LaidBackJim
    sexilicious – Javo
    Eidamir – Lover
    miahotcat – martinus
    SirRocknDano – Marniejo
    Tiger_Mike – ItsAmy123
    Honeybatcher – DarkSpeider
    Vaughan – Corta

Lover
    Participant

A little change of the rules:

Pairs can choice who is giver and taker

Don't forget to post your date here!

fisher316
    Participant

very  hot  story  well  written  brandy  …I almost  felt  I  was  in  that  date  lol  (((I  couldn't be  that lucky  lol))),,,very  well  written  …..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.