Skip to content

WIP SECTION

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WIP SECTION

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, i had take a look at the forum and don't havd see a place where the dev-team show us the stuff they are working on.plus, if u wanna see the client update, i have to log out.

This are small thingh, but really appreciate.

Keiko
    Participant

I wouldn't be surprised if the AChat Development team is working out of a highly fortified, fully guarded, military base deep in a secret underground cave because they are doing a great job at keeping their “work in progress” completely confidential. I don't know if they deliberately want to keep us in the dark about their future projects or they determined it would be a waste of their efforts to keep everyone informed. Either way, I think you have a better chance of proving bigfoot exists before finding any evidence of what the next update is going to be.

TightFit74
    Participant

The suspense is killing us, and making us spend money. Each time there was an update, the game is buzzing with people online. Everyone is curious what it will be, who has it and what it is like. Having the new poses or wanting to try it, is advertised in banners days after the release. And if a newbie is online that day, they will see a game buzzing with people.

How I see it, it is a commercial strategy. But not one I support. As I have stated before, it sometimes feels like we are labrats, exposed to an experiment with someone waiting for and monitoring the results. A social experience. I mean, on the website of every self-respecting game, there is a page with coming features, updates and bugs fixed. I mean, why would you NOT inform your customers you have changed the way the game works. Plenty of examples for that. The introduction of the kiss-sound. Nerve-wreckingly annoying yet not removed. And nowhere you could find that you can turn the sound off in the music-menu. Well, on the forum eventually..

I am very passionate about this game. I think it has a great level of quality, graphic details and very stimulating sexual actions. Many of them well thought through and very much adressing the imagination. And I have tried, as much as I could, to offer ideas and suggestions to make the game better. Yet, in some areas the development has come to a halt or is very much behind, making me frustrated for not being heard and with me more people. Needing to mention:

VERY LIMITED MALE CLOTHING OPTIONS, LIMITED FF/MM POSES

If the developement team would see the chances offered, if they enrolled private designers and creators, this could grow into a massive game. A healthy economic market that would offer truly everybody something to their liking (within legal limits ofcourse). Subgroups could be created, based on orientation, country, preferences, or all. Extra curicular activities (like a member’s board, a more interactive forum, a chatroom, active website with promo’s, intro’s and teasers to new poses, etc. Etc.) Let’s say the dev team would release their monopoly on clothing and keep other areas  to them selves. Economic law will start their working and the members would get what they ask for.

Well, enough for now. Needed to get this off my chest

hentaiboy69
    Participant

and don't forget about this: customers are posting request in the forum, but no one know if the stuff gonna take them like suggestion for real. if we know what the stuff have in mind, we can give them some hint or advice, that can make this game more better and attract more peoples.

U say “VERY LIMITED MALE CLOTHING OPTIONS, LIMITED FF/MM POSES”……what about shemale, then!?

anothewr point i had in my mind yesterday…..at the end, apply like a Premium it's not so different from a free user: i mean, a premium and a free user have the same basic option (few free pose, clothes and rooms) so, basically, peoples become premium only to buy better clothes and pose (rooms are not so important). Maybe it's time to think about some addictional basic stuff for premium only, stuff u can have only joining whit real cash, not buying the premium account via shop

Janine Dee
    Participant

Umm hentai dear? Look at the numbers, shemales ARE getting more then FF, and female clothing is shemale clothing so they are ahead of the guys in that department.

We all have our banners we flock to, but comparing raw numbers the only ones doing worse then FF are MM.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Janine: my bad….a little mistake! don't havd seen TightFit74 was talking about MM and FF pose…..in this term u two a right (only for MM pose), but in general shemale have a big gap.

About the design of the game: more i look at the model , more i think they are using poser for the uman body (dummo if someone know this 3d program). well, if this is thrue it's not so difficult to improve the guardrobe or the rooms/place in the game: there are some good site (two in particular) whit a lot of good stuff, something free and other not. anyway, I have the impression that the stuff will trickle updates, so keep users with bated breath waiting for that juicy news, I understand from what I read here and there, late in coming or has come in part.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I wouldn't be surprised if the AChat Development team is working out of a highly fortified, fully guarded, military base deep in a secret underground cave because they are doing a great job at keeping their “work in progress” completely confidential. I don't know if they deliberately want to keep us in the dark about their future projects or they determined it would be a waste of their efforts to keep everyone informed. Either way, I think you have a better chance of proving bigfoot exists before finding any evidence of what the next update is going to be.

Maybe they are working inside an Hive like in the first Resident Evil movie, ah ah!

Keiko
    Participant

@hentaiboy69: Then let's hope we get all the poses and outfits we requested before they all turn into zombies and eat our brains!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

MMmmmh, human brain…..nom nom nom

hentaiboy69
    Participant

it's about a month i started this tread and no news…i'd like to make it more visible, so i'll try to post here somethingh till our dear susy (or someone else of the dev team) give me a response or something similar

Adera
    Participant

I wouldn't bet on them responding to the thread or anything being released for quite a while. They are very secretive about what they're working on and what will be released.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Adera, dear, i know it and i totally agree whit u……but hope can't day so earlie, u know!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Tomorrow is friday (finally!) and a new update will be release: i'm sure it's gonna be a new pose, but for who!' and for a 1 to 1 or threesome!

The totoposes is open!

in my opinion, it's gonna be an MMM or SSS pose!

Keiko
    Participant

The MF pose window in AChat is running out of room. I think there are only 2 or 3 empty slots left. Once it's completely full, I hope the developers try considering a new way of selecting poses instead of adding a new column. We don't want to keep expanding the pose window or it'll reduce visibility on the action taking place in the room.

I know it was mentioned before, but organizing the poses into tabbed categories that you can expand and hide would be a more convenient solution. Poses could possibly be put onto a scrollbar, But unless they work categorized, it would probably take even longer to find the pose you're looking for. It's already difficult to find poses the way it is now.

Bear
    Participant

LMAO.. oh yes very difficult… hate the fact that the icons have gotten so small I have to slip on the reading glasses just to sort the poses… :
    Guess I need to room more often when I return on a consistent basis and memorize the pose locations again.

as if  that is a downside though 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • The topic ‘WIP SECTION’ is closed to new replies.