Skip to content

WIP SECTION

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WIP SECTION

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

its not really that , but i dont really know how explain what i discover tonight . But it's not a good thing (i think) when someone find only one pose who stay just a little interesting.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i can understand this…..just look at SS and MM pose: it's a big misery! to have something nice, we have to mix them and, maybe, we can create a good amount of poses! well, not like in MF, anyway!

anyway, a cup of hot chocolate is allways here waiting for you, if you like! a talk whit a friend drinking something, is allways wellcome!

Rukya
    Participant

thanks but i dont know how téléport me . I learn it quickly and i come 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'll wait for you, Rukya! eh eh!

btw…..two more weeks and we have Christmas: hope we can see some of our wishes be true and have something nice, so we can say: “oooh, thanks, dev-team! you give to us a big gift!”.  seroiusly……dev-team, keep working on our suggestion!

Rukya
    Participant

Ah christmas , i dont like this day , there is alway something wrong happening to me this day 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Really!? mmmh…..wonder what is it! maybe you haven't find the toys you asking at Santa!? 

Rukya
    Participant

no , this year is the first year where santa claus have the right to give me one as a gift ( i'm 18 since june 4) , but if you want little list , 2010 Flu , 2009 finger broken , 2008 santa claus take my cat life , some little things like this since the dec 24 2000 .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh man…….really unlucky!  😮

hope this year it's going better! mmmh, maybe i have an half idea about the gift you wan…..eh eh!

Rukya
    Participant

hihihi , i can wait hiding , it would be the santa claus daughter who come give me

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, from what i know, santa's daughter usually come to punish bad boys and girls………did you was a bad one this year, Rukya!?

Rukya
    Participant

uuuuuhhh , whistle , noooo

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, you have some time to be a bad girl….Crhistmas is near, so you have to hurry! 

Rukya
    Participant

oh , if dancing nude in my square under rain made me a bad girl , then i am

hentaiboy69
    Participant

gneeeeeee! it will count for being bad!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thinking at past suggestion, this come back on my mind: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1151.75.html
    so, i think to update it like this:

1 – give to shemale some free starting poses, like for other gender, and add a robot shemale;

2 – add an in game dressing room whit shop, to see preview;

3 – give the opportunity to Premium users to try the poses for a limited time: maybe it will work if we can try them for the first seven days from premium activation;

4 – work on some stuff (well, maybe it's better talk about a rework) who can push peoples to subscrive like premium: here, we can mention a common space (a park, a club, a beach…) or some other idea we had talk around the forum, like rooms personalization;

5 – a totally rework on gift sistem: not A$ but shop stuff and give us the chance to gift lovers and spouses, even if they are male;

6 – add more poses for minority group like MM, SS and more poses for 3some;

7 – start to work on gangbang only when 3some have  a good amount of poses for everyone.

looking at it after a month, i have to admit there be only few steps in this direction: adding the christamas decoration have open the way for personalization a little, but this is not enough. more work must be done if A-team don't wanna start to loose costumers. I know some of this request need some long work to be realized, so i don't espect to see them ready in two or three weeks, all i wan at the moment is to have some advice about what's going on on the dev-team head about this and if we have a little chance to see them one day. I don't think this request is so strange, so, please, susy, Tom tell us something!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • The topic ‘WIP SECTION’ is closed to new replies.