Skip to content

WIP SECTION

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WIP SECTION

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

Bad xmass again cause of the update , what next a stupi outfit of santa claus ?

bluedenim
    Participant

hihihi , i can wait hiding , it would be the santa claus daughter who come give me

I've put my oufit on ready! Father will tell me where you live Rukya!
    Can't wait for Christmas!

Adera
    Participant

Is it cute bluedenim?

bluedenim
    Participant

it's not what I'd call cute, the hat makes you look retarded………….

We could certainly do with some more options and I can't believe they are either difficult to find/create/design or expensive! 

Rukya
    Participant

hihihi , i can wait hiding , it would be the santa claus daughter who come give me

I've put my oufit on ready! Father will tell me where you live Rukya!
    Can't wait for Christmas!

i can help , my adress is : Street of fogoten LGBT , building 6 , floor 6 , door 6 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Dunno if was Susy who deleted the last tread of Rukya or not, but is there i wanna tell to susy and i think more users can agree whit me.

Susy, the point isn't if dev-team are working or not on to more MF poses or if they are working on LGBT poses, but the point is why we can't have direct confrontantion whit them, so we can give our contribution to some better releases. try to be honest….some release are not so much good and need some rework on poses options and on some outfit too: there must be a reason if lot of peoples have some doubt on some poses option, so there must be a true behind what they ask.

Be polemic (better talk about criticism) whit the developer of a game whitout going to further, can be a big chance to create something more better and who can attract more users. another point is how to make them become premium and i think we are trying to give you some idea, just take a look around in the various tread. Obvious, dev-team can be free to work on our suggestion or not, depend if they think our suggestion can be a good economic chance or not, but IMO if lot of users ask for them, the dev-team have to think on them seriously.

susy_a
    Keymaster

As I already said, we are working hard on non-MF and other requested content, they'll be added in the near future. So please stop repeating the same. Also, please try to post only if you really has something useful/informative to say, other than “how to moderate this forum”.
    Otherwise your post may be deleted.

• Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
    • The topic ‘WIP SECTION’ is closed to new replies.