Skip to content

WIP SECTION

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WIP SECTION

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

*pout*

Janine Dee
    Participant

I will have to agree with Adrea. Though in my case I will express it as “My heart bleeds for you poor souls with so many positions.”

Keiko
    Participant

What good are new poses if you can't find them or watch them in action behind all the different windows and buttons? I'm not trying to sound ungrateful or insensitive, and my heart goes out to Janine and Adera, but no one likes a messy room. I'm simply asking for a better way to organize the poses because if new poses means more icons filling up the window or getting lost among the other poses, then maybe I don't want more MF poses.

*Audience gasps* 

Bear
    Participant

Well I don't want to come off insensitive to the matter…. I do sincerely hope Janine you are faced with the problem..

Janine Dee
    Participant

And I certainly get why you guys are mentioning it, it is a valid concern. I just had to give a boo hoo, all things considered. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ok, i lost my bet….a  new MF pose, at the wall! hope they don't release it whit the same bug of the SF version!

strat
    Participant

I personally like the dark suspense of discovering news on a regular basis. So why to have preview on what is in progress ? Let's keep the surprise. Well then sure I'd like to see more interactions and response o user's wishes and as posted at different other places, more clothes options for men….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, not peoples like the suspense and i'm one of them.

I had make the annual subscription and gain my 6000 A$ and spent them basically in poses, but i can't buy all the interessing one, so maybe i,m gonna buy more A$ in future. and here is the problem: every week they release new staff (not allways interessing, u know!) and we have advice about new rooms soon (or i'll hope it!). if i can have some detailed information, i can try to save some A$ for new interessing staff they gonna release….whit the actual situation, u spent and buy, spent and buy……well, i'm not Uncle Scrooge and more of us are the same, i suppose.

plus, take this in mind: like a shemale, i meet really few peoples who have pose for us, so if i don't buy them my self, game is over

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha maybe I should gift you some A$, they seem to be piling up for me now that I already own most of the stuff I want… except some clothing maybe. Its not too often that I have to spend my A$ on poses after all.

Many men seem to have MS poses when I play with them, I can see some own a few of the poses I've chosen not to buy… not to sure about females though because I have all poses there.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, Adera, maybe u are lucky then me…eh eh! anyway, i'm having some really good time and that's what i wan!

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe not lucky, I've only been here long enough now.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I was talking about men whit pose….i had meet only one of them whit all the pose!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

new update will be here today in the afternoon (well, in iyaly now is morning and usually they release update around 3 p.m. for me): sure about it will be a pose, but for who!? honestly, i can't figured it out, specially after the last two week…..all i can is this: i hope they releas somethingh nice and can give us some hot good play!

Adera
    Participant

Yes, I wish it'll be a good release as well and yeah, its hard to predict what will be released this time.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The winner of the new update: another MF pose! Keiko, u gonna need more space for the pose……are u happy, sweety!?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 157 total)
  • The topic ‘WIP SECTION’ is closed to new replies.