Skip to content

WIP SECTION

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WIP SECTION

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Hmm… I'm getting quite tempted to put my shemale account on ice and found a female account for myself instead.

Bear
    Participant

Can see why Adera… there is a serious need for some expansion for the other orientations…

The FF  this new oral pose, breast play, foreplay…
    besides extending a few of the MF for SF,… the recipient poses for shemales in MS…
    There are a number of Males who would pick those up for play with their special partners…

Adera
    Participant

Oh, I guess I don't really see what I do with men as another orientation from MF and that makes the huge difference in poses only seem weird to me.

I know I'm bitching about this very much but it's the way I want to be with men.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well guys, if u take a close look at shemale pose, u can see some nice one but they are a few……even SS poses are really poor! and that's bad…..and that's really sad couse i wanna have more fun whit my lovely wife!

I can understand about your idea of trying a female account, Adera…….but, please, still to the fight whit us! if we ask and ask, i hope one day we can have reach our goal! so, i'm asking to all our friends here to support as, like we support our boys for clothes and the cowboy hat!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'll be the wet blanket because of my own experiences.

Keep your goals realistic.

Shemales wanting to receive penetration, that's realistic.

However looking at release schedule shemale is maybe monthly, to think that even a third is going to be a certain type of sexual contact is unlikely. So 3 penetration receiving poses  over the course of the next year would be phenomenal, but 1-2 is more likely.

As a comparison, scissors was being asked for a good 10-12 months.

Breaking it down for as long as shemales have been here you have been doing fairly well. There are 24 FS poses, I've been campaigning ever since I got here for FF and we've got 25.

SS IS a low 11, but it hasn't been mentioned much by name so I would guess the developers don't think it's much of a priority.

Now Adera's thoughts about switching over do gain some weight because there are a whopping 64 MF, to a mere 23 MS.

So is the idea justified? Sure. Even before shemales were implemented I've known girls who had the strap on a permanent part of their wardrobe to simulate such.

I think what you might want to consider in your campaigning is focusing. I obviously focus on F and only F. “Shamale” is three categories together. If you give the developers a better idea of what it is you want exactly you'll have better odds of getting it.

But even then MF will ALWAYS have more. In any society, digital or otherwise, majorities rule.

Yet we now have Susy, and we've been having requests drop under the year mark, the cowboy hat being a great example. So there's certainly room for hope, but it should be tempered with patience, and a understanding of the realities of the situation.

Adera
    Participant

I accept that the MF will always receive more poses, its just too bad that the shemale releases doesn't really fill in where we're lacking.

I think that for shemales the FS coupling is the largest right now and it's the coupling with the best diversity for shemales.

MS on the other hand is quite big in number of poses, when shemales where introduced they released a good starting pack which at that time was quite diverse. After that on the other hand the poses we've received for MS have mostly been MF poses but since the penetration poses naturally involve a vagina the trouble of converting them to only anal hasn't been done. The poses we've had released for MS have been spanking, sucking and the poses where in the MF pose the female fucks the guy with a strap on.

I would like it if the MF poses where the female receives are also converted even if that would mean very few options in the pose… I would buy those poses anyway.

Why I haven't been fighting as much for SS is because we can change roles in the 11 SS poses we have and I think that effectively makes each and every pose worth the double but that doesn't mean we don't need more there.

I have been wondering why some of the SF poses hasn't been made for SS as well… like the one where we ride the females strap on, that pose should be very easy to convert to SS but since they haven't even bothered with that I don't know what to think about in terms of more SS poses.

Considering how very few shemales are online usually there's probably very little money to be made in making SS poses.

Anyway I think the best way for me to have a good experience with men is by playing with a female character… at least for the time being. If 2 or 3 more MS poses where released in which I receive in it would be another matter.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Absolutely, there is no right or wrong, just individual choices.

Where I was going was that I had no idea that those eleven could kind of be counted like 22 with the switching option.

So for the shemale campaigning I was just recommending that  some more focus be brought to it. “More” is a good opening line, but it needs to be followed by “such as”.

This is an honest question, but outside of the polls for new poses to be developed how many specific MS penetration poses have been detailed? At least recently? I thought you might have started a shemale pose like the FF one I started, maybe it's time to bump it back to the top and get some brainstorming going on.

Details, details, details.

Adera
    Participant

Maybe the 11 SS poses shouldn't be counted as 22 but I felt that they offered much more with the Change Role button.

I did make a shemale thread (kinda modelled it after your FF thread) in witch in addressed much of what I wanted and others have added to it as well… though its probably quite far down the list so a bump might be a good idea.

Keiko
    Participant

Clearly AChat is one of them much smaller, less popular platforms for the online adult dating games so I assume it's staff is probably a very small group of people. Not sure how much time is spent on creating outfits or poses but at the rate they are released, I assume it must take a bit of effort. Would be great to one day see AChat skyrocket in popularity and many more people of all sexual orientation and genders calling for a higher demand for diverse poses. Then perhaps the staff of developers will grow and the shop will be updated more frequently or with more items to cater to all. Then we will look back on days like this and say… Remember when…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, at the end 2 update at week isn't too bad…..the bad thingh is the price (sometimes) and the quality of them. i mean, honestly a lot of the outfit i had see are not that good (i don't like the whitch costume whit white and black stripes to much….).

as i sayd before, maybe to help oru financiall, A-team can propose us some “special package”, specially for the pose, and seriously work on this idea (Susy, hope u gonna comment this!). i really think this can help a lot newbie or peoples like me who join using trimestral or annual subscription.

Bear
    Participant

Package deals on poses is an interesting suggestion. The expense of getting them all is a pretty hefty price tag at this point on the MF side. There was a comment made by someone I talked with at length last night, of the number of new premium males who have but a handful of poses. It's going to cost a new male close to 12K to pick up the all the poses now.

For shemales…you are looking at 59 poses? (not certain and can't check for some reason my screen is unresponsive…hate that in the middle of a posting). If anything to complain of it is the quality of the options.

The wide diversity of the Shemale concept, the most bi' oriented group out there. Understanding the limited resources for pose development, where do they want the emphasis put? MS? FS? SS? might be worth a survey…problem with a survey, results could be corrupted by outside influence of males and females voting. (though I guess mandating voters confirm their vote in the thread would be a workaround.).

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, Bear, maybe shemale don't have more poses (too baaaaaad! 

Bear
    Participant

I strongly echo that sentiment… 3some poses for the shemales are nearly worthless, sooo much could be done with that for erotic play.

Adera
    Participant

The DP FSM pose and the FSM and SSM pose “Love stick for two” are two good poses but I'd like it if we could fuck each other in a FSS 3some, now its either a shemale fucking the female or the female fucking a shemale.

One thing that is still missing (going to repeat myself for like the 100th time) are 3some poses where men can fuck us. The only 3some with men I find any fun is the FSM 3some, all other 3somes with men are missing crucial poses. The MMS pose “Suck and wank two boys!” would probably be very fun but without a good follow up it comes up short.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I totally agree whit you, Adera…..

mmmh, as Keiko said, MF poses have only 2 or 3 free slot….maybe, when A-team gonna make it full, they will work on some different poses issue, but which one!? best work they can do it's not to concentrate only on a gender, but release them in circle:
      1 – SF
      2 – FF
      3 – SS
      4 – MM
      5 – SM
      ….
      ….
      x – SF

and more….it's the more equal way to release update

• Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
    • The topic ‘WIP SECTION’ is closed to new replies.