Skip to content

WIP SECTION

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WIP SECTION

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

That release schedule would be nice though I highly doubt that's what we'll see.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

eeeh, to bad but i know this too! all we can do is cross uor finger (even feet one!) and preay for it!

btw, today we gonna have a new pose released…..hope it's not the usual MF one. can't wait to see it!

Adera
    Participant

We can always hope some at least.

Adera
    Participant

Too bad the breast play poses changes didn't make it to MS.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

really!? that's a shame…..hope they gonna update it next time.

btw, this time they don't add any new poses, but only costume and background…..hope this mean they are working on somethingh good for the next week!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The wide diversity of the Shemale concept, the most bi' oriented group out there. Understanding the limited resources for pose development, where do they want the emphasis put? MS? FS? SS? might be worth a survey…problem with a survey, results could be corrupted by outside influence of males and females voting. (though I guess mandating voters confirm their vote in the thread would be a workaround.).

u are talking about a poll, i presume! well, yes, it's normal males and females votes can  influence the poll, after all they part of the action too! other side, if u mean in a poll there can be specific poses to vote  for MS, FF, MM, SS, ecc….the better way to make a poll work is to create more then one: one for MF MM FF, one for shemale (in every form: SS, SM, SF) and a last one for 3some. i know, it's a lot of work but it will be the best we can do

mmmh….friday….new update……cross your finger, my dear friends!

Rukya
    Participant

If i understand what you say , i agree with you . When there is a vote for poses if you do it MF vs FF vs MM (exemple ) i think its always the MF poses who will be voted cause there is more hétéros than others types of clients here . must be nice to separate the votes and then let a chance for others types than MF 

Rukya
    Participant

Oups i forgot hihi , now that the window of poses for hétéros is full , what will they do ? add a line for new poses like th last time ?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hell, i hope they don't gonna do it! 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm sorry, but I see it more as a matter of when, not if. MF is still the majority here and there is no way they will not stay that majority. If we were lucky one non-MF pose would get released to every one MF pose, but even that seems highly unlikely.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I know u are right, Janine……but i really really hope the development team gonna change a little the attual release schedule and give a chance to everyone!

mmmm, maybe the only way to make them work to somethingh different from MF pose is to ipnotize them!

Rukya
    Participant

Hihihi must be fun  . Do you know a good hypnotiser ?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

my bad, no…..but would u help me learn how ipnotize someone, Rukia!?   :

Bear
    Participant

hmm…perhaps  seducing Suzi to start with would set things in motion for you all. 

definitely time to voice your wants for some of the MF poses to be converted…

Rukya
    Participant

Many poses can be converted . For exemple , the gentle foreplay , i dont see the difficulty to adapt it for all types , the lift your leg pose too can easyly be adapted with no big changes . Some others too can be upgraded , like the crab pose , i dont know for others types but i think anal action is possible with this pose , or rubbing breasts too . But ff cant do these nice and exiting actions for exemple . 

• Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 157 total)
    • The topic ‘WIP SECTION’ is closed to new replies.