Skip to content

WIP SECTION

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WIP SECTION

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

I have no choyce but do my own stats and show them here . Yesterday i count the nuber of hétéros men ( the result is not in favor of premiums ) and i discover that x2 more free players than premium players . I will do the same thing for all class and post my results here .

TightFit74
    Participant

Bear, I agree with you.. A static starting point for all poses would be a step closer, and easier to make, to work towards a more dynamic environment. I hope they will find a way to implement flowing changes from pose to pose, but would be very satisfied if they left it to us how to start a new pose, instead of the pre-programmed action they offer now.

We're all grown people and most of us do know how to act and behave when having sex. I can't remember a single time where I magically was inside the woman in my bed, without moving towards that point in real time..lol It's like Harry Potter is watching our every move and waves his wand when changes poses…

Now, to make sure crdit goes where credit is due, the idea of flowing changes between poses isn't mine. When tlaking to a friend about the game, she gave me this idea. I asked her if I could present it on the forum and she agreed (thanks sweetie )

Janine Dee
    Participant

Hey! At least give me the choice of Hermoine rather then Harry. 

Bear
    Participant

A nice idea Tight' but really that would take a total rework of the program…. consider the number of permutations in MF alone you have to account for in it's current form.

Rukya
    Participant

Yes its will be difficult to do this so just imagine you walk to the bed 

And yes , i think Hermione is a greater magician than harry ( and more attractive to me ) 

Fantasy
    Participant

we actaully need a central chat room. and as for rooms opening  with preset movements going on, i totally agree, would be very nice if i could choose for myself. also would like to see the ability to undress my partner.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

we actaully need a central chat room. and as for rooms opening  with preset movements going on, i totally agree, would be very nice if i could choose for myself. also would like to see the ability to undress my partner.

nice point, Fantasy……it's somethingh not so easy to do, cause there are different clothes that need different animation, but it will be really nice….

Fantasy
    Participant

oh well,  keep hope alive, hehe

Bear
    Participant

*chuckles* well it's visually more attractive undressing then the magic flash of nakedness…ditto to the idea of undressing idea… though it might be difficult to program. Hmmm… do any other sites have that option?

TightFit74
    Participant

The quick reference was Harry, but Hermoine will do just as well…lol

I know there are too many poses to create an animation in between. Although they could always make a basic pose from where all poses start and return to. And I think that a simple animation where the ava's in the room move to the next pose, should be less work as creating 3 or 4 poses with 12-15 different actions per participant. May of the poses do have a basic position on the bed or on the room. A lot of them could use the same animation. I don't see an econimcal value to these changes, can't see how they could sell it. Itt would purely be to improve the game.

It is wishful thinking, but in my opinion, it would make the game a lot more realistic. I assume the ideas Kitten gave in another thread, would be a similar work over of the program.

I am interested in seeing how many new MF poses they can create before they get stuck. Eventually they will have to work on different areas to keep the game going. I am sure I will not be here when that moment arrives, but I can't see in the future. I do know that the continous flow of poses will stop at some point. Maybe it would be wise to focus on other aspects of the game to postpone that moment.

Rukya
    Participant

You know , they can imagine many poses , all is possible , and now there is more window to fill with poses , i think they dont stop before little time 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You know , they can imagine many poses , all is possible , and now there is more window to fill with poses , i think they dont stop before little time 

yes, they can……but first of all, i think they have to take a look at all the poses and stuff they have released and think:

– i have see some really badly clothes, for egsample the female pirate suit: honestly, i like it more like a normal clothes whitout the hat!
    – some poses need better animation and option, other need a totall upgrade. plus, that's obvoious, we need some new pose for 3some, MM, SS,  etcetera.

i know this is only a day dreaming, but who know!? maybe in a far future, some of this can be true! 

Rukya
    Participant

We aproching of christmas ( noel in france ) maybe we can hope to have something else than outfit for this.

and youre right if a woman wear the pirate outfit , dont wear the hat please  😮

and for the poses , we all know the response , hétéros before all for money .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, i was thinking about thing A-team have to priority work to make achat better:

1 – give to shemale some free starting poses, like for other gender, and add a robot shemale:

2 – add an in game dressing room whit shop, to see preview;

3 – give the opportunity to all the customer (prem and free) to try the poses for a limited time: maybe it will work if we can try them for the first seven days from registration to achat;

4 – work on some stuff (well, maybe it's better talk about a rework) who can push peoples to subscrive like premium: here, we can mention a common space (a park, a club, a beach…) or some other idea we had talk around the forum;

5 – a totally rework on gift sistem: not A$ but shop stuff and give us the chance to gift lovers and spouses, even if they are male;

6 – add more poses for minority group like MM, SS and more poses for 3some;

all other suggestion are wellcome!

Adera
    Participant

Suggestion 3 wouldn't work for free users, people would just make new accounts all the time.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 157 total)
  • The topic ‘WIP SECTION’ is closed to new replies.