Skip to content

WIP SECTION

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WIP SECTION

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

That's a good point, i know this……but i was thinking it like a way to push them subscribe like prem. anyway, if u start to create infinite account, u can never build some good relationship….well, my opinion!
    To prevent infinite account, maybe it's time to add mail request option to registration. At this point u have forced to create an infinite amount of fake mail too and dunno if peoples gonna like this! eh eh!

Fantasy
    Participant

@Bear
    i have no idea if any other sites have that option, this is my first 3D site.. does anyone else know?

@Hentailboy
    totally agree with all those ideas, cept for 3 of course, Adera has a valid point there. pleased we have such intelligence around. lol

Rukya
    Participant

yes the best way to give people the envy to become premium is to sometimes let the new free players try the poses . But another problem comes here.

I dont remember the number off time people introduce to me saying : i'm new , can you show me how it work 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

the real old excuse in the world! eh eh!

Bear
    Participant

Even I get that one from time to time… :

Janine Dee
    Participant

LOL I like to launch into a verbal description, even taking them into a room, but never approving any poses just  “Yep, so you click those and off you go. So… bye!”

Because admittedly the first time or two I thought they were genuinely new, and I wanted to be helpful.

TightFit74
    Participant

Free usersalready have the option to use all the poses, as log as they find a premium that will room with them….

Adera
    Participant

Lol Janine, I'm impressed you even bother messing with them that much.

Fantasy
    Participant

chuckles at janine, took me a min to figure them out too, lol
    now i tell then how to find robo girl in the search. hehe

Rukya
    Participant

i saw this many times , but what or who are theese robo girl , robo man ect.. are they some kind of bots or something like this ?

Janine Dee
    Participant

They are “Bots” that will basically agree to everything, will always room, and will always accept whatever position you select. They're good for trying out poses when you first get them, and presumably for those who just want to watch the avatars grind away.

Rukya
    Participant

and they talk ? cause last night one guy called robo man call to me

TightFit74
    Participant

RG and RB reply to your messages with pre-set comments. some are very funny. I do think some people use RG or RB to find release. They are passive in the room, but will accept any pose selection you make. And they are always available, no matter how many people are using the 'bots'. Their banner says 'try me' for a reason..

I only use RG to get a quick view of a new pose if none of my friends are online..

West69
    Participant

They are “Bots” that will basically agree to everything, will always room, and will always accept whatever position you select. They're good for trying out poses when you first get them, and presumably for those who just want to watch the avatars grind away.

Janine: Has anybody suggested creating a second Robot Girl (or boy) so we could practice skills or try poses for a 3some?Thanks.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I know I personally would like that option. It could be like fighting video games where the first time a certain character is selected they have the standard appearance while the second would have a variant when the same character is picked.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 157 total)
  • The topic ‘WIP SECTION’ is closed to new replies.