Skip to content

WIP SECTION

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WIP SECTION

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

back talking to room….i'm realistic and i know my suggestion never gonna see the light, but some customize option will be really good and it can be something i really like and hope other users like too.

yesterday, i take a tour in other game just for fun: place are well done and there are a lot of them where peoples can meet and interact whit each other or just talk. it will be nice to have something similar, but i know this is something maybe we never have in achat. hope Tom or Susy can give us some advice about some plan about common area!

Rukya
    Participant

We have a semi miracle ! a 3some pose for MFF! have someone try it!?

i dont see where is the miracle , Mff have many poses if i good remember my first steps in achat

Rukya
    Participant

i'm just back from the shop . I see the price of the “new pose” , and i fall in my ass when i see it. 249A$ to be raped , hard price to me

hentaiboy69
    Participant

We have a semi miracle ! a 3some pose for MFF! have someone try it!?

i dont see where is the miracle , Mff have many poses if i good remember my first steps in achat

you are right, but at the end it isn't the usually MF……and now we had another SS, FF and FS…….not bad! something is moving!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

and about this first move…..hope it's not going to be the last one for a long term! Achat really need more LGBT poses! more then new outfit!

Rukya
    Participant

youre right , i hope too that they don stop here and give us the next only next year 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, new update today and i really hope is something for MM…….i really wan to see something for our friend Inazuma. it will make him a little happy! 

Rukya
    Participant

i have a bad feeling about it , but we'll see

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yah yah! don't discourage your self, my friend……we never know till the releas!

Rukya
    Participant

yes i know  that why i said we'll see 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i have a bad feeling about it , but we'll see

mmmmh, your feeling was right, Rukya…..another MF pose! too bad, too bad!

Rukya
    Participant

that was unevitable , its “too much long” for dev team 3 updates without a hetero pose 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

let's see what happend for christmas…….hope we gonna have a big gift!  :

Rukya
    Participant

i dont mind now

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Poor little Rukya….aChat was disappoint you…..come here, lay down and relax. i don't bite, i only wan to give you a warm and comfortable place and, why not, a cup of hot chocolate for the cold nights of winter

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
  • The topic ‘WIP SECTION’ is closed to new replies.