Skip to content

women smoking

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Fantasies and Fetishes women smoking

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Shana_Shy
    Participant

Awww Daveoh, thank you sweetie! Such a gentleman. *smiles at you* Makes me want to do bad….errr, sorry lost my control there 

tangoracer
    Participant

Shana I second Daveoh “SMOKING”

9119091820_4dcffb141b_z.jpg

And you can always go as BAD as you like next time we meet 

Patricia1975
    Participant

would like to bring in females smoking female avatars smoking cigarettes before during and after sex

Id Love to see that idea in game, to make it , even more real, as it is by now 

Daveoh
    Participant

Awww Daveoh, thank you sweetie! Such a gentleman. *smiles at you* Makes me want to do bad….errr, sorry lost my control there 

Well miss shana come join me in my booth at the bar and grill we can talk more about you being good or bad

Shana_Shy
    Participant

OMG! I am there tango!!! Name the time and place! 
    I have missed you, and i would like another date to try out what we did at the end of the last date…i would like a LOT more practice at that!
    Maybe you can teach me more than you know.  I am more than willing to try!!!

Shana_Shy
    Participant

Daveoh sweetie, you already know that answer! Hehe…at least I hope you do!
    We will talk a lot more about all inside or outside the B&G…no doubt about that! *kisses your cheek*
    Be on your best sweetie til we meet up.

xShezawolfx
    Participant

My opinion if a women cant pay her own way she shouldn't play ,it gives women like me who pays for everything I want a bad rep

Lover
    Participant

Welcome xShezawolfx,
    you're in the wrong topic but thanks for your opinion. Though I see a difference between women who don't have money or can't use it and women begging for A$.
    I think you wanted to answer here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2563.0.html

Please introduce yourself https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Have a nice weekend

Patricia1975
    Participant

would like to bring in females smoking female avatars smoking cigarettes before during and after sex

ID LOVE TO SEE THAT !!! THATS SO AWESOME !! SMOKING BEFORE AND AFTER SEX!!

GREAT IDEA SWEETIE  !!!  :-* :-* :-*

Rukya
    Participant

NO WAY !! its not sexy to have the smell of cigarette when you have sex , nor after too

Momma_andrea
    Participant

You can SMELL through ACHAT?
    What kind of Computer you got?  I need one of those for.

old_goat
    Participant

NO WAY !! its not sexy to have the smell of cigarette when you have sex , nor after too

Instead of smoking cuddling and chat are much more satisfying.
    My drug is sex and I love it.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm with the Queen…..no smoke, please!

Lover
    Participant

LOL… she should slow down

zoerink
    Participant

I think world is free to decide it. If i found one action to smoke, probably i didnt buy, but i think that if some persons want to smoke, and the other is agree… dont see any problem in this.

Kisses to all.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.