Skip to content

World Cup Football Tournament 2014.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests World Cup Football Tournament 2014.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Patricia1975
    Participant

SAT  14 JUNE 2014.     UK, BST TIME

Belo Horizonte,   1700 hrs:    Colombia v Greece

12.     Team France ( Group  E ) and  Colombia ( Group C ) –   The French Muskateers

Cheya   

VERSUS

10  Team Portugal ( Group G )  and  Greece ( Group C ) –   The Portugese Pirates

Tom_Hardy   
    ruimarto         
    Patricia1975     

FORFEITS ARE IN PLAY FOR THIS GAME.  PLEASE PREPARE.   

Ok im in, i think i understand it now

AusWoody
    Participant

The knights camp was quiet they were just finishing their evening meal of ale tea and fish and chips, suddenly the sound of thunder overwhelms the camp they look into the clear sky puzzled. Suddenly lightning flashes from the east of the camp and the sound of thunder appears to come from there.

An eerie voice echoes through their camp “The Chat Wizard of Aus” approaches all hail the mighty leader of the Fighting Kangaroos”, they shiver and seek shelter from this black magic

Then a iron horse appears to be racing toward them, his mighty v-twin powered steed roars to the camp and comes to a rest at the edge of their communal gathering area which is scattered with abandoned plates and eating implements strangely?

The sheepish english knight appear from their hiding places as the mighty wizard dismounts and approaches bearing gifts, of cold aussie beer and meat pies all carried by bikini clad courtesans from the gold coast surf life saving club. All of these beautiful women eye the lusty english knights wit a sparkle in cum hither eyes and move among them distributing the gifts with the squeals of bottoms being pinched and red lips being kissed.

Suddenly their mighty leader appears from her private tent, her voice while not loud but with a commanding tone says “put those harlots down now!!” You are forbidden from having sex till after the battle!!!!

The groans of the knights are only drowned by the giggles of the courtesans and the guffaws of the accompanying aussie foot soldiers who appeared while the knights were busily engaged in trying to seduce the aussie beauties led by hisgirlonly, they return to stand by their aussie sweethearts whispering laughing and pointing at the distressed english knights.

With her red hair streaming from her head brandybee storms over to stand defiant before the mighty wizard with barely a tremble and demands, “why have you come to my battle camp, did not your 3 – 1 drubbing not teach you anything trickster?”

Restraining his anger he smiles politely and bows to her and answers “i have come to pay my forfeit duly owed to you and your knights by right of combat” “i have sweetened the deal by supplying aussie ale and concubines but i see you are not men enough to enjoy these willing women” so without further ado let us proceed?

The wizard walks up the steps onto the temporary stage the single hot spot illuminates him, he looks out into the small crowd of invitees stone, tangoracer, jcm0824, all_for_you, kevin17, jingerbird and finally brandybee sitting in the shadows drinking a beer.

His muscles writhing with every movement as he proceeds to place his magic music box on the edge of the stage he returns to the spot light, with a clap of his hands the spot dies and the music swells loudly to the strains of “simple minds – don’t you forget about me” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jlhz0wf0ig&index=13&list=rdpdvhdm1cqqg echoing across the deserted battlefield
    On the fourth beat the spot fires illuminating the great warrior standing proudly on the stage of his enemies of the moment, i look again for the red headed warrior queen and lock my gaze on her eyes as i think of the things i do to support my team

In time with the music i gyrate my hips suggestively and the heat from the spot makes me sweat as i slowly unclasp the chains holding my leather vest closed, i turn my back on the audience looking over my shoulder at brandy as i slide the vest off my broad shoulders, throwing it casually in brandy's direction as my body sways to the beat of the music

My mouth is dry and i wish i had one of those cold beers as i move in time to the music wriggling my arse in the direction of the girls, standing erect i grab the front of the millers shirt and the sound of the snaps fills the lull in the music

Turning in a slow circle i remove the shirt slowly taking time to display my ink and heavily muscled torso created with years of battle practice in preparation for the holy world cup battle, dropping the shirt i flex the muscles of my chest making my pecs jump in time to the music. Then contracting my abs sinuously making my stomach create a moving wave up and down as the cheers roar out while the male knights look away feeling my pain and embarrassment while drinking the cold beer.

I unbuckle my belt and slowly slide it from its restraining loops, waving it around my head like a lasso and finally doubling it i again turn my back to the crowd and slap it hard on my arse about 10 times

My jean have started to slide down with my movements so i rapidly face the crowd and undo the brass buttons all the way down and allowing the material to fall away
    Exposing my heavy growth of pubic hair, as i kick my boots into the crowd i drop them and step out of them

Standing in just a small posing pouch i continue to dance in a fair representation of a man in the throws of a sexual encounter smiling i dance my way down from the stage into the crowd heading towards the girls, as i get close their hands get a little grabby from an excess of ale consumption and i playfully slap them away

I give them all a close up of my hard body and swelling pouch as i avoid there grasping hands moving slowly along giving them all ample opportunity for a grab and good perv coming to brandy i move closer and only pretend to avoid her reaching hands.

I lean down and giver a breathtaking kiss and gasp as her hand squeezes my swollen package, pretending shock i jump back turn and return to the stage

I continue my wild gyrations s the music comes to a close and the spot dims, i head for backstage as the spot dies leaving the stage in darkness, ducking behind the curtain

The spot comes to life again showing my naked arse as i flick the posing pouch at the girls and disappear

Watching from hiding i see them scramble to catch it hip checking and pulling each other in an attempt to claim it, i am pleased to see brandy emerge triumphant with it in her hand

I dress and return to the public and enjoy a beer with them, spending an inappropriate amount of time with their leader and making lewd suggestions quietly

Brandybee
    Participant

SUN June 15

Brasilia,     1700 hrs:     Switzerland v Ecuador

8   Team  Brazil ( Group  A ) and    Switzerland ( Group E )   –   Selecao Sambas

Sexilious 
    Tonyg     

VERSUS

3 Team  MEXICO ( Group  A ) and    Ecuador ( Group E ) –    The  Sombrero Psychos

FoxyRoxxy     
    mrgoodbar   

RESULT     Switzerland 2 – 1  Ecuador

Selecao Sambas  win.   
    Sexilious 
    Tonyg   

Please PM the below here and in the game with the forfeits you would like carried out.

Forfeits to be paid by  The  Sombrero Psychos
    FoxyRoxxy     
    mrgoodbar   

Brandybee
    Participant

SUN June 15

Porto Alegre,      2000 hrs:    France v Honduras

12.     Team France ( Group  E ) and  Colombia ( Group C ) –   The French Muskateers

Cheya   

VERSUS

Group E –  Honduras.     UNSUPPORTED

NO FORFEITS DURING THIS GAME.

RESULT  –  France 3 – 0  Honduras

Brandybee
    Participant

SUN June 15

Rio de Janeiro,    2300hrs:    Argentina v Bosnia-Herzegovina

9.    Team  Russia ( Group  H ) and  Argentina ( Group F ) –   Russian Reapers

Twister 

VERSUS

7   Team  Belgium ( Group  H )  and    Boznia-Herzegovina ( Group F )  –   The  Red Devils

Peeka 
    stevemag

FORFEITS ARE IN PLAY FOR THIS GAME

RESULT      Argentina  2 – 1  Bosnia-Herzegovina

Russian Reapers –  Twister  wins.

Please PM and Message in the game the below with your forfeit.

The  Red Devils  pay the forfeit.

Peeka 
    stevemag

Brandybee
    Participant

Mon June 16     UK BST

Curitiba     2000 hrs:     Iran v Nigeria

5.   Group  F –   Iran   UNSUPPORTED

VERSUS

4.   Group F  –  Nigeria   UNSUPPORTED

NO  FORFEITS  IN THIS GAME.

RESULT –    Iran 0 – 0  Nigeria

Brandybee
    Participant

Mon June 16   UK. BST Time

Salvador     1700hrs:     Germany v Portugal

1  Team  GERMANY ( Group G ) and  Costa Rica ( Group D )  –   The Mighty Barbarians

Lover.     
    Derek25   
    maron211177   
    horny_petra 
    Wetbone   

VERSUS

10  Team Portugal ( Group G )  and  Greece ( Group C ) –   The Portugese Pirates

Tom_Hardy   
    ruimarto         
    Patricia1975         

FORFEITS ARE IN THIS GAME.  PLEASE PREPARE.

RESULT    Germany 4 – 0  Portugal

The Mighty Barbarians  win.

Lover.     
    Derek25   
    maron211177   
    horny_petra 
    Wetbone

Please PM and message in the game the Portugese Pirates below their forfeit

Tom_Hardy   
    ruimarto         
    Patricia1975 

Brandybee
    Participant

Mon June 16   UK. BST Time

Natal    2300 hrs:    Ghana v United States

5   Team   SPAIN ( Group  B )  and  Ghana ( Group G ) –   The Mean Matadors

Zoerink   
    Sircym     
    morena30 

VERSUS

2    Team   UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (Group  G  ) and    Uruguay ( Group D ) –   The  Growling Gunslingers

RockyH   
    Jayc       
    Hukk       
    mikeyrosa   

FORFEITS ARE IN THIS GAME .   PLEASE  PREPARE.

RESULT  Ghana 1 – 2  United States

The Growling Gunslingers Win.

RockyH   
    Jayc       
    Hukk       
    mikeyrosa   

Please PM and message in the game , the  Mean Matadors below to pay their forfeit.

Zoerink   
    Sircym     
    morena30 

Brandybee
    Participant

We are in good spirits as we eat and drink and jest in merriment.  The battle with the Fighting Kangeroos was indeed exhilarating .
    Their fighting spirit was to be admired but as always in such a contest of might, a winner has to stand strong and we had an important one coming up.

The Gladiators had been flexing their might all day, practicing their carriage riding and swordmanship.

Their leader looked in fighting fit form and I knew it was a battle, The English Knights would relish but one I also  knew , would not be easy.
    The Dragongirl – hentaiboy69 had already claimed my noble jewelled sword and I wanted it back.

We filled our ale tankards and ate our delicious fish and chips, when the dark sky lit up with a flash.

We looked confused, it was a hot summer night and then we heard it – the rumble of a powerful steel machine and it loomed larger and larger. The rider silhouetted in the moonlight. A vision of power, of magic and of forces that the mere mortal only catch a glimpse of.
    He bursts, roaring into our camp, amused when the Knights starburst and run for their weapons. He mistakes it for fear. Such mistakes have cost opponents dearly in the past.

I walk towards him, sword hilted but ready if need be.  Australian scantily clad beauties enter in his wake, flirting openly with the handsome English Knights.
    I raise my eyebrows, amused and chuckle , “Put those harlots down now!!” You are forbidden from having sex till after the battle!”
    They groan at me. It will be a difficult rule to enforce but The Italian Gladiators are formidable combatants. We need our strength, every ounce of it.

I face the leader of The Roos, big, strong, powerful and breath takingly handsome,  “Why have you come to my battle camp, did not your 3 – 1 drubbing not teach you anything trickster?”

He smiled as his eyes travelled the length of my body and undressed me mentally in much the same way as I was doing to him. I cocked my head to one side, allowing my tongue to sensuously caress my lips. His eyes travelled back up and returned to my face. He watched the action mesmerised.

He continued to watch my tongue as he answered, “I have come to pay my forfeit duly owed to you and your knights by right of combat. I have sweetened the deal by supplying Aussie ale and concubines but I see you are not men enough to enjoy these willing women! So without further ado let us proceed”

I chuckled. This was a show we would indeed enjoy.  We all watched as he prepared and set his stage.
    The show began and we all watched spell bound. Even other camps moved in closer, attracted by the music and cheers as each item of clothing was sexily discarded. The magnificence of his fine, fit muscled body swayed with music until he stood proud in his tiny pouch.
    He moves purposely through the woman, allowing them to touch but not take libertys. And then he reached me and stood, dancing and teasing. My hands touch his defined muscles and stroke his chest down to his cover manhood. 

I cup him, impressed by his size and grind my hand in his crotch.  He feigns shock and with a cheeky wink, jumps backs on stage to complete his performance.

We cheer and clap and am delighted when The Fighting Kangeroos stay to drink and feed  with us.

A night where friendship and respect in renewed and reinforced, until the next battle of course.

************************

The next morning, the day is breaking and the mighty English Knights are up keen for their meet on the battlefield with the Italian Gladiators.
    Our lances and flags are set. Our armour shining and swords and spears sharpened for the deadly confrontation. We are hungry. We want our victory.

I prey to St George and see a vision on the hill of him spearing the dragon. I take it as an Omen of our might.

The Gladiators have also prepared well and I shout over to the Dragon girl.

“To ENGLAND and to our VICTORY”

She raises her axe,  formidable and defiant –  “For glory, for victory….FOR ROME!”

We both raise our weapons to the skies – both looking forward to the battle ahead.

The time comes for us to enter the great field of battle. We clash, and cut. First blood is drawn and runs on the green grass.
    We hold our own until the end but The Italian Gladiators take us down. They show their strength and might and finally Hentaiboy holds his axe to my throat.

“I believe that sword is mine too”  he breaths his fire.  Reluctantly I turn it round and hand it to him, blade facing into my midriff, keeping my head high on the sharp edge of his axe.
    “Rome is Victorious afterall”  I yield.
    “Of course, did you really doubt it,”  he grinned.
    “One day, I will collect both my swords Gladiator,”  I mutter.  Then raise my hand for The English Knights to drop their weapons.
    Hentaiboy chuckled,  “I will relish the battle when we next meet”

We then leave the field, collecting our wounded as The Italians enjoy their victory salute from the other warriors watching.

hukk
    Participant

My cousins from down south have won their game arleady against Bosnia. Now it's time for team U.S.A to win. Prepare yourself Ghana..

Goooo U.S.A!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et0Bssnm1mw

P.S All other teams suck. Especially the Dutch.

Momma_andrea
    Participant
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

GO  USA  Go

[img width=700]http://denverpost.slideshowpro.com/albums/001/496/album-119560/cache/day235054.sJPG_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.sJPG?1277335874[/img]

Good Lucky

But Germany will take  it all the  way

Patricia1975
    Participant

You ll be our next adversaires! 

Brandybee
    Participant

Tues June 17  2014.   UK. BST Time.

Belo Horizonte,     1700 hrs:    Belgium v Algeria

7   Team  Belgium ( Group  H )  and    Boznia-Herzegovina ( Group F )  –   The  Red Devils

Peeka 
    stevemag

VERSUS

6. Group  H –  Algeria      UNSUPPORTED

NO FORFEITS IN THIS GAME

RESULT  –  Belgium 2 – 1  Algeria

Brandybee
    Participant

TUES June 17 2014.  UK  BST TIME.

Cuiaba         2300 hrs:     Russia v South Korea   

9.    Team  Russia ( Group  H ) and  Argentina ( Group F ) –   Russian Reapers

Twister 

VERSUS   

13. Team  Italy ( Group  D ) and    South Korea ( Group H ) –    The Italian  Gladiators.

Hentaiboy69     

RESULT –  Russia 1 – 1 South Korea .    No Winner.  No Forfeits.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.