Skip to content

World Cup Football Tournament 2014.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests World Cup Football Tournament 2014.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

TUES June 17  2014.      UK. BST   

Fortaleza       2000 hrs   :    Brazil v Mexico 

8   Team  Brazil ( Group  A ) and    Switzerland ( Group E )   –   Selecao Sambas

Sexilious 
    Tonyg     

VERSUS

3 Team  MEXICO ( Group  A ) and    Ecuador ( Group E ) –    The  Sombrero Psychos

FoxyRoxxy     
    mrgoodbar   

FORFEITS ARE IN PLAY FOR THIS GAME.

RESULT    Brazil 0 – 0  Mexico         No winner,  no Forfeits.

Brandybee
    Participant
    Congratulations.

YEHAW

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Mexico will win

[img]http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/186560643-fans-of-mexico-celebrate-after-the-fifa-u-17-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXQ8jeU9WF9qKpSYwJmvgGDOsrBsJ8uQM2%2BLHRSVPpgz[/img]

Brazil  we will teach them  how to dance
    as we dance  away with the win 

Goooooooooooooooal !

[img width=750]http://www.trbimg.com/img-539b1be8/turbine/orl-wcfans-18-20140613[/img]

Sí  Se Puede
    Si Se Puede
    Si Se Puede

Brandybee
    Participant

Wed June 18      UK  BST.

Porto Alegre,      1700 hrs:    Australia v Holland

11  Team  Australia ( Group  B )  and  Ivory Coast ( Group C ) –  The Fighting Kangaroos

AusWoody   

VERSUS

6    Team  Holland ( Group  B )  and    Japan (Group C )   –   The Orange Lions

mrsexlover 

FORFEITS ARE  IN PLAY FOR THIS GAME.   PLEASE PREPARE.

RESULT –   Australia 2 – 3  Holland

The Orange Lions – mrsexlover 

to contact  the below with his forfeit.

The Fighting Kangaroos – AusWoody.

Forfeit – AusWoody to change his game proflie banner to read –   “Walking back home with my tail between my legs”

and to change his dress for the  “Gollam – My precious look”   = bald head,  free glasses,  the palest skin colour, freeby blue jumper, white shorts, white socks , blue and white trainers, Santa Hat and background of your choice 

Brandybee
    Participant

WED June 18 2014.     UK. BST.

Manaus     2300 hrs  :   Cameroon v Croatia

1. Group A –  Cameroon  –  UNSUPPORTED

VERSUS

2. Group  A –  Croatia   –   UNSUPPORTED

NO FORFEITS IN THIS GAME.

RESULT –  Cameroon 0 – 4  Croatia

Brandybee
    Participant

WED June 18 2014.   UK.  BST

Rio de Janeiro,  2000 hrs:    Spain v Chile

5   Team   SPAIN ( Group  B )  and  Ghana ( Group G ) –   The Mean Matadors

Zoerink   
    Sircym     
    morena30 

VERSUS

4  Team  ENGLAND  ( Group  D ) and    Chile ( Group B )  –    The English Knights

Brandybee 
    Stone       
    Tangoracer 
    jcm0824 
    All_For_You
    Kevin17 
    jingerbird 

FORFEITS  ARE  IN  PLAY  FOR  THIS  GAME.   PLEASE PREPARE.

RESULT –   Spain 0 – 2  Chile

The  English Knights to give out forfeits to The Mean Matadors.  Please PM the losing Team ASAP.

FORFEIT –

Zoerink   
    Sircym     
    morena30 

Zoerink  &   Sircym  –  Please change your dress to the  “Gollam – My precious look”   = bald head,  free glasses,  the palest skin colour, freeby blue jumper, white shorts, white socks , blue and white trainers, Santa Hat and background of your choice   :-*

morena30 –  Please change your dress on your profile to the palest skin colour, Santa Hat, free glasses, Freeby white t shirt, white panties, white knees high socks,  white heeled shoes.  Brown short bunched hair. Pale purple free make up.

And your banner to read –   ” The Pain in Spain is World Cup Gain

mrsexlover
    Participant

Patricia1975
    Participant

I Dedicate this song to My Beautiful National Team : PORTUGAL

NEED TO FEEL LOVED

[ftp=ftp://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsJSwGc4lsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsJSwGc4lsA[/ftp]

AusWoody
    Participant

In reply Mrs Ex Lover

Yes we are a young country and even younger football team and even more you are recognised champions  in your own right so are recognised as the favourite in this match. As such you have been  listed as favourite for the match and rightly so, never forget tho favourites seldom win

But  history tells another story my friend

Dutch football team has never beaten australia but we have beaten you. Holland played two draws and lost once.

Australia was the favourite to win the first world cup before the wwii but the germans  sunk their ship. ( hmmmm germans and dutch are neighbours, very suspicious)

there are many many more  cases of suspicious  “incidents” that plagued our  game young football players

No  I'm crying  we are used top the old world making our  competition  uneven  yet we are still a extremely successful sporting nation (what does not kill you just makes you stronger and more determined  to win)

Again as favourite for the cup they were sent to the wrong country by the Fifa president and staff so the the world cup  would not be lost  to the puny aussie

We have a good record  in our eighty  years of playing international soccer, with winning twice the of losses

And like Daniel from the bible we aussie will enter the  lions den  quieten the mighty lions and  come out unscathed

Patricia1975
    Participant

Portugal vs Germany – Best germany Player was the Referee! 

I think someone´s coming my way to kick some ass! 

jayc
    Participant

Sitting in the Team USA HQ.  I read the message from Team Germany and crumple the message in my fist.

I address my Team Members

“Boys we has lost the wager but not  the war”

I continue my pep talk as i hand out the Santa hats and the other items required by the Germans   

A few minutes later we file out  to chuckles and whistles  to the other teams camping near by.

” laugh now you Huns  but the tournament has only just begun” i mutter   

Patricia1975
    Participant

In reply Mrs Ex Lover

Yes we are a young country and even younger football team and even more you are recognised champions  in your own right so are recognised as the favourite in this match. As such you have been  listed as favourite for the match and rightly so, never forget tho favourites seldom win

But  history tells another story my friend

Dutch football team has never beaten australia but we have beaten you. Holland played two draws and lost once.

Australia was the favourite to win the first world cup before the wwii but the germans  sunk their ship. ( hmmmm germans and dutch are neighbours, very suspicious)

there are many many more  cases of suspicious  “incidents” that plagued our  game young football players

No  I'm crying  we are used top the old world making our  competition  uneven  yet we are still a extremely successful sporting nation (what does not kill you just makes you stronger and more determined  to win)

Again as favourite for the cup they were sent to the wrong country by the Fifa president and staff so the the world cup  would not be lost  to the puny aussie

We have a good record  in our eighty  years of playing international soccer, with winning twice the of losses

And like Daniel from the bible we aussie will enter the  lions den  quieten the mighty lions and  come out unscathed

Australia Scored An Amazing Goal !

mrsexlover
    Participant

But they still Lost     

Wetbone
    Participant

Portugal vs Germany – Best germany Player was the Referee! 

I think someone´s coming my way to kick some ass! 

Ohoh, Pat, i think you are very right with that statement. Watch my lips: Wooden Cross !!!!

Wetbone
    Participant

Yes, Australia lost. But they have my respect. Great game!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.